Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: memorylost
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/14/2011, 10:34
Replies: 29
Views: 10,028
Posted By memorylost
I got this though for clientless "Not enough...

I got this though for clientless "Not enough memory" but I actually set few gigs of virtual ram and i got 1 gig of RAM installed in my pc ..=.=
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/28/2010, 08:46
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
Hi Cloud, I tried your CachemanXP software but...

Hi Cloud,
I tried your CachemanXP software but still it doesn't work. In fact, my pc has DDR2 667 1gig ram installed. However, my other programs starts not to behave in manner when I had 9...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/20/2010, 03:54
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
Hi Cloud, I still haven't try it but can I ask...

Hi Cloud,
I still haven't try it but can I ask one noob question. When you are using Ibot, are you creating making multiple Ibot folders for multiple characters or just one Ibot folder with all the...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2010, 05:30
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
hmm, okay i tested..it gives me more error. If I...

hmm, okay i tested..it gives me more error. If I set all from Programs to Background and System Cache, my ibot would just give me more error such as char config error and etc. It takes me some time...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2010, 16:37
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/sro-ex...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

oke tell me aboute particion on your HHD and on wich one...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/14/2010, 15:04
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
Urm..I'll test it and let you know real soon =D

Urm..I'll test it and let you know real soon =D
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/12/2010, 02:50
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
Hi Cloud, thanks for the solution but I'm on...

Hi Cloud, thanks for the solution but I'm on Window XP...there isn't any registry size for Window XP though.
On the other hand, my C: has a paging file size of 1gig. But my D: and E: doesn't have...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2010, 12:31
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
just launch 2 client using 2 different ibot?

just launch 2 client using 2 different ibot?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2010, 03:55
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/sro-ex...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

oke tell me aboute particion on your HHD and on wich one...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/09/2010, 11:08
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
hi i got this problem where it says i got not...

hi i got this problem where it says i got not enuff storage to process ibot...it happened when i try to launch my ibot though..can anyone guide me on this? on top of that, i'm not exceeding my...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2010, 14:04
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,786
Posted By memorylost
hi, mass_mods, can I ask that why is the...

hi, mass_mods, can I ask that why is the sro_client not running even i followed ur guide step by step? i'm using xp pro 32bit and i've already installed everything that you asked. i've even set the...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2009, 15:11
Replies: 197
Views: 29,475
Posted By memorylost
WHy isnt my torque connected to the login server?...

WHy isnt my torque connected to the login server? DId i set anything wrong?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2009, 01:20
Replies: 790
Views: 74,682
Posted By memorylost
yeah the crack works really fine..thx jason..but...

yeah the crack works really fine..thx jason..but can i ask why did my edx auto close after some time? after it closes..tbot disconnects..is there any ways to fix it? I would like to bot 24/7 but this...
Forum: Silkroad Online 04/30/2008, 14:21
Replies: 2
Views: 527
Posted By memorylost
Keylogger or?

Hi guyz I've downloaded an auto presser for silkroad from elitepvper...but i scan and it shows passrevealer virus...so shall i risk it or? the 1st one is the scan..the second one is the auto presser...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.