Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: airidass05
Forum: Rohan 08/03/2016, 20:56
Replies: 108
Views: 12,981
Posted By airidass05
lets roll

lets roll
Forum: Rohan 02/17/2016, 16:17
Replies: 341
Views: 32,584
Posted By airidass05
15-20 ppls on TS doesn't make much of a diffrence...

15-20 ppls on TS doesn't make much of a diffrence vs 40 ppl zerg. And the funiest part about this server to me was when I told Lukas - "look as soon as they start losing, zane will say following...
Forum: Rohan 09/25/2015, 14:22
Replies: 326
Views: 24,680
Posted By airidass05
nevermind

nevermind
Forum: Rohan 09/25/2015, 11:02
Replies: 326
Views: 24,680
Posted By airidass05
So the clock went down to 0 and started again for...

So the clock went down to 0 and started again for 24h? Are you opening it or what?
Forum: Rohan 09/22/2015, 18:10
Replies: 326
Views: 24,680
Posted By airidass05
Will the CBT rates be this low aswell?

Will the CBT rates be this low aswell?
Forum: Rohan 09/03/2015, 19:11
Replies: 128
Views: 9,139
Posted By airidass05
what server might that be?

what server might that be?
Forum: Rohan 08/26/2015, 18:12
Replies: 128
Views: 9,139
Posted By airidass05
All hopes goes in Chronos (I know I'm being...

All hopes goes in Chronos (I know I'm being naive, but still it's good to have something to look forward to even though it may never come true, since they keep saying that they will open next month...
Forum: Rohan 08/25/2015, 19:01
Replies: 128
Views: 9,139
Posted By airidass05
I've tried your server and I got nothing against...

I've tried your server and I got nothing against it, I'm glad that someone is trying something new in rohan and so on. But these changes you made wasn't really for me. And one more thing, your rohan...
Forum: Rohan 08/25/2015, 15:50
Replies: 128
Views: 9,139
Posted By airidass05
A lot of people are down to play. There's just a...

A lot of people are down to play. There's just a minor problem - no servers to play in :D
Forum: Rohan 05/27/2015, 18:42
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
it's not about the range, it doesn't give me aoe

it's not about the range, it doesn't give me aoe
Forum: Rohan 05/27/2015, 18:23
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
So is it just me or bow mastery doesnt give me...

So is it just me or bow mastery doesnt give me that aoe anymore?
Forum: Rohan 05/26/2015, 20:16
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
Nah, I wont use it, its unfair :)

Nah, I wont use it, its unfair :)
Forum: Rohan 05/26/2015, 19:48
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
just found a bug. So the dd options are 25-50...

just found a bug. So the dd options are 25-50 perc for some reason. I just put one on my 9/10 ra bow parts and got 26 dd + 404 str lol. Also one dekan showed me zhen with 625 str and 75 dd. Fix that...
Forum: Rohan 05/26/2015, 18:47
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
survivability in PvE is more than enough, mate....

survivability in PvE is more than enough, mate. All you need is some leech thats it, mobs can't do shit to me. As for mobility i think thats what mounts are for. :)
Forum: Rohan 05/25/2015, 20:51
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
yeah, no one to kill ;/

yeah, no one to kill ;/
Forum: Rohan 05/21/2015, 20:49
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
Thank you, kind man!

Thank you, kind man!
Forum: Rohan 05/21/2015, 17:38
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
I'm pretty sure theres nothing that I can find...

I'm pretty sure theres nothing that I can find useful since this is new and pretty much unknown server, so I write my problem here and hope that dev can help me fix that shit. Peace
Forum: Rohan 05/21/2015, 17:25
Replies: 1,018
Views: 73,312
Posted By airidass05
Trying to log in but after i create character and...

Trying to log in but after i create character and press start all I get is "not responding". Heard Rohan music once though
Forum: Rohan 11/21/2014, 13:46
Replies: 165
Views: 11,262
Posted By airidass05
make one big ass wings pls :D the little ones...

make one big ass wings pls :D the little ones looks kinda funny but I'd rly like to see big wings like height of the body, would look awesome
Forum: Rohan 11/20/2014, 19:17
Replies: 165
Views: 11,262
Posted By airidass05
The truth has been spoken :D

The truth has been spoken :D
Forum: Rohan 11/20/2014, 18:16
Replies: 165
Views: 11,262
Posted By airidass05
You can't really say that this server is "very"...

You can't really say that this server is "very" balanced without even trying it out, can you?
Forum: Rohan 11/19/2014, 17:17
Replies: 165
Views: 11,262
Posted By airidass05
you would deffinitely get some butthurt people...

you would deffinitely get some butthurt people around here very fast :D
Forum: Rohan 11/19/2014, 16:21
Replies: 165
Views: 11,262
Posted By airidass05
I don't really like to play temp, because it's...

I don't really like to play temp, because it's just an autohit class, I dont find it interesting, but my friends plays it so they're pretty upset about that DN nerf :D
Forum: Rohan 11/19/2014, 15:43
Replies: 165
Views: 11,262
Posted By airidass05
it's not if you take 2 or more parties. But i...

it's not if you take 2 or more parties. But i used to like to camp bosses myself and take them quietly with small group of close friends. But that's just my opinion, ofcourse nothing is gonna change...
Forum: Rohan 11/19/2014, 15:20
Replies: 165
Views: 11,262
Posted By airidass05
u could've nerfed something like reflect or blunt...

u could've nerfed something like reflect or blunt mastery but not DN. Just saying, still excited to play here
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.