Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkSage2
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/13/2009, 18:28
Replies: 6
Views: 9,755
Posted By DarkSage2
GM Commands

Was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to leak the GM commands??? Or provide any insight on how to find them. If so pls post or PM. TY
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/25/2008, 14:43
Replies: 8
Views: 4,827
Posted By DarkSage2
You need to run two macros for an endless script...

You need to run two macros for an endless script something like this:

First Macro
/script UseAction(1)
/wait 1.5
/script UseAction(your hot key for second macro)

Second Macro
/wait .5...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/23/2008, 22:46
Replies: 10
Views: 4,352
Posted By DarkSage2
You can also open any window with a macro but I...

You can also open any window with a macro but I believe it crashes the game
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/23/2008, 22:43
Replies: 8
Views: 4,827
Posted By DarkSage2
Everything is pretty much the same as WoW they...

Everything is pretty much the same as WoW they havent released the API yet
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/23/2008, 22:42
Replies: 8
Views: 4,827
Posted By DarkSage2
yea I couldnt seem to get that to work but i...

yea I couldnt seem to get that to work but i didnt mees with to much let me know if u think of anything else

Edit: Yea I played around with it some more got em to work you can use /script...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/22/2008, 19:58
Replies: 8
Views: 4,827
Posted By DarkSage2
Macro Help

I was wondering if someone would be willing to help with a macro if its possible. What I want to do is Target the same target as a party member. I actually kinda new to macro's so I really dont know...
Forum: Archlord 12/10/2008, 12:33
Replies: 17
Views: 2,524
Posted By DarkSage2
albot always works

albot always works
Forum: 9Dragons 04/06/2008, 17:36
Replies: 134
Views: 47,371
Posted By DarkSage2
Talking A big TY

A big TY
Forum: Archlord 03/27/2008, 02:14
Replies: 27
Views: 7,138
Posted By DarkSage2
I luv noobies

I luv noobies
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.