Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: StreetPrince
Forum: Foreign Games 02/05/2012, 14:40
Replies: 0
Views: 1,317
Posted By StreetPrince
Bounty Hounds

Is there any hack for this game? They don't have a gameguard, i know bcus i try CE and it works i don't get dc :/ But i'm not really good with CE so I need some help :)

i tried wpe pro today, but...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/19/2011, 00:19
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,233
Posted By StreetPrince
well i reinstalled cabal and CR-Eu several times...

well i reinstalled cabal and CR-Eu several times before my post, and I still can't get it work
the game crashes every time before login (into cabal) page, with no message at all

Do I need to make...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/16/2011, 15:30
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,233
Posted By StreetPrince
i have a problem with CR-EU, when I click Start...

i have a problem with CR-EU, when I click Start Game, cabal window appears on sec and then goes off without any error or message :/
Any suggestions?
Forum: Cabal Online 01/23/2008, 22:04
Replies: 14
Views: 1,380
Posted By StreetPrince
If there is we can make bilions for short time,...

If there is we can make bilions for short time, realy easy to get Alz!!!
Forum: Cabal Online 01/23/2008, 22:03
Replies: 14
Views: 1,380
Posted By StreetPrince
Hey i3t3 is there hack for Virtual Trade in...

Hey i3t3 is there hack for Virtual Trade in Cabal??
Somthing like when he click ready I can move out my stuff from trade window and click OK to get his stuff!!!
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.