Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AiimBotzz
Forum: Apex Legends 02/20/2026, 22:51
Replies: 19
Views: 6,207
Posted By AiimBotzz
pretty sure they are a rebranded cheat but they...

pretty sure they are a rebranded cheat but they definitely lie about detection status. If you get lucky you might be able to run around for a month with that shit but thats about it your just asking...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/19/2026, 23:18
Replies: 19
Views: 6,207
Posted By AiimBotzz
I used there cheat forever ago legit settings and...

I used there cheat forever ago legit settings and still got banned with that garbage
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/11/2024, 02:59
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By AiimBotzz
You literally just deflect what anyone says. I...

You literally just deflect what anyone says. I can't explain anything to someone as dumb as you good luck with your horrible product:lul: I'm sure one day you might understand something but until...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/11/2024, 01:51
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By AiimBotzz
So your telling me if I use this bogus product on...

So your telling me if I use this bogus product on R6 and get banned let me guess your still going to say oh its uNdETecTeD?:lul: I could careless about a single ban I get on any damn game I play like...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/10/2024, 02:27
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By AiimBotzz
Thats the best response you have? Bro says the...

Thats the best response you have? Bro says the adults are talking but you literally respond like your a kid LOL. Its okay bud the first part to anything being trash is admitting you should look into...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/10/2024, 01:18
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By AiimBotzz
Yes its all about showing proof:lul: One reason...

Yes its all about showing proof:lul: One reason why I didn't waste my time after I got banned with your bogus product is I saw the staff claiming nothing was detected when multiple players were...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/09/2024, 00:36
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By AiimBotzz
Stay away from aptitude that is a rebranded...

Stay away from aptitude that is a rebranded software that lies about detections. Used there Apex one for not even a month with settings very minimal to look legit and still got banned and while...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 08/31/2024, 15:09
Replies: 1
Views: 507
Posted By AiimBotzz
Great cheat as well as active support to help +rep

Great cheat as well as active support to help +rep
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/21/2024, 23:51
Replies: 295
Views: 64,509
Posted By AiimBotzz
Just loading for me (disreguard had to clear...

Just loading for me (disreguard had to clear cookies its working now)
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/21/2024, 23:45
Replies: 295
Views: 64,509
Posted By AiimBotzz
Website still down?

Website still down?
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 03/21/2024, 23:44
Replies: 334
Views: 76,394
Posted By AiimBotzz
Website working?

Website working?
Forum: Apex Legends 02/11/2024, 05:05
Replies: 5
Views: 3,004
Posted By AiimBotzz
Honestly I couldn't even tell you there Epvp post...

Honestly I couldn't even tell you there Epvp post has not had any activity from anyone commenting since middle of 2023. Xenos post with all reputable Apex cheats and it shows detected but not sure...
Forum: League of Legends 01/07/2024, 00:42
Replies: 72
Views: 20,273
Posted By AiimBotzz
Ok bud believe what you want :lul: No point in...

Ok bud believe what you want :lul: No point in even arguing about it when I could careless anyways.
Forum: League of Legends 01/05/2024, 22:34
Replies: 72
Views: 20,273
Posted By AiimBotzz
Lmaoo Skyrant one of the best providers for...

Lmaoo Skyrant one of the best providers for Valorant already talked about it bro. Internals are garbage. DMA is also trash. Val already showed the statistics of the bans they have made. Go use an...
Forum: League of Legends 01/05/2024, 21:16
Replies: 72
Views: 20,273
Posted By AiimBotzz
Everyone trying to use internals are getting...

Everyone trying to use internals are getting banned on Valorant. Please do your research and get off the copium. Internals will more than likely be gone once Vanguard launches on LoL. Only people...
Forum: Apex Legends 12/21/2023, 07:15
Replies: 25
Views: 8,141
Posted By AiimBotzz
Yeah stay away from Aptitude.pub. I used it on...

Yeah stay away from Aptitude.pub. I used it on Apex from time to time when I even played the game and I lasted about a month before I got banned. I was playing super legit also as if I was closet...
Forum: Apex Legends 08/13/2022, 17:40
Replies: 4,189
Views: 1,220,869
Posted By AiimBotzz
crypto V2 is not a bad cheat they are fixing some...

crypto V2 is not a bad cheat they are fixing some issues with it since it was working with the new season 14 and issues had came up with it. Don't say its a shit cheat for no reason bud.
Forum: General Gaming Releases 09/02/2020, 01:48
Replies: 13
Views: 6,773
Posted By AiimBotzz
Installation was a little tricky but the seller...

Installation was a little tricky but the seller helped perfectly and it is a solid product! :D
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/24/2020, 23:02
Replies: 4
Views: 691
Posted By AiimBotzz
nice prices :kappa:

nice prices :kappa:
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/23/2020, 08:20
Replies: 2
Views: 1,688
Posted By AiimBotzz
there is a tool but good luck on buying it unless...

there is a tool but good luck on buying it unless you got 600$ to spend for it like no Kapp
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.