Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Pettyx
Forum: Facebook 03/31/2014, 02:24
Replies: 32
Views: 4,390
Posted By Pettyx
please if you really managed, don't pm anybody...

please if you really managed, don't pm anybody but dolce or whoever hasalready proven himself, or at least be careful who you trust with your intel or we might get the thing patched before release.
Forum: Facebook 03/27/2014, 01:27
Replies: 4
Views: 1,143
Posted By Pettyx
I don't need more bits and pieces, I haven't got...

I don't need more bits and pieces, I haven't got the means to put them together unfortunately, sometimes I even have problems understanding common english if it's not written in a way that's easy to...
Forum: Facebook 03/26/2014, 19:49
Replies: 4
Views: 1,143
Posted By Pettyx
there isn't a link that's the thing there are...

there isn't a link that's the thing there are bits and pieces everywhere like if it's common knowledge. All I know is that it requires the execute abort execute method from charles in order not to...
Forum: Facebook 03/26/2014, 18:29
Replies: 4
Views: 1,143
Posted By Pettyx
[REQUEST]M:AA 100% drop hit and kill

I know there is such a hack going around problem is I haven't the slightest as to how make it work. I read everything about everything but I just can't quite make it work. Can somebody please make a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.