Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kertimir
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/16/2014, 14:39
Replies: 563
Views: 89,721
Posted By Kertimir
Only gf? In poland priv doesnt work?

Only gf? In poland priv doesnt work?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/16/2014, 14:37
Replies: 907
Views: 459,915
Posted By Kertimir
How i can use option import and export item_attr....

How i can use option import and export item_attr. I dont understand. I can edit bonus? This is very simple, for me better edit is in mysql. So, why? And i have next question. Thats a finall version?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/08/2014, 09:15
Replies: 2
Views: 2,032
Posted By Kertimir
You add somethink in questlua_global? I think...

You add somethink in questlua_global? I think local argument is bad, but i see this error first time. So i try find a solutions.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/07/2014, 12:33
Replies: 22
Views: 4,904
Posted By Kertimir
Very good work. I must download this.. Thats...

Very good work. I must download this.. Thats really greate.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/07/2014, 11:33
Replies: 9
Views: 4,567
Posted By Kertimir
Nice work. Thats very intresting solution for me....

Nice work. Thats very intresting solution for me. Thank You.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.