Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FearTitan
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/30/2009, 13:03
Replies: 23
Views: 10,441
Posted By FearTitan
Ohh you gotta be such a funny man. No, affcourse...

Ohh you gotta be such a funny man. No, affcourse I dont need a guide about downloading it and installing it, I already have it installed and I have my own account.

btw, wtf do you mean with "its...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/29/2009, 11:26
Replies: 23
Views: 10,441
Posted By FearTitan
Thanks man,, someone should make a guide about...

Thanks man,, someone should make a guide about everything (download, reg, etc..)

Btw is this with the english media.pk2 or not, if not are you going to (leech)upload one. Because I cant speak or...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/29/2009, 11:23
Replies: 6
Views: 1,180
Posted By FearTitan
copy paste, if the verification code chagnes try...

copy paste, if the verification code chagnes try again and again until it works.. (btw you need to click in the little white thing on the side of it)
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/05/2009, 14:15
Replies: 86
Views: 31,455
Posted By FearTitan
Great website, this rocks!

Great website, this rocks!
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/04/2008, 15:17
Replies: 25
Views: 7,089
Posted By FearTitan
... it looks like the kid is right, but I'm not...

... it looks like the kid is right, but I'm not gonna use it until some1 else tested it
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.