Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Eltoperma
Forum: World of Tanks Trading 03/15/2020, 13:01
Replies: 3
[Selling] Old WoT Account
Views: 516
Posted By Eltoperma
Old WoT Account

Selling my moms (passed 2015) old WoT account.
I was too lazy to write it all up but I made a bunch of screenshots and some juicy info for you:

47 Vehicles in garage
7,6 mill credits
36k free...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/02/2016, 15:20
Replies: 18
Views: 2,204
Posted By Eltoperma
Very nice guy, explained how it works since I am...

Very nice guy, explained how it works since I am farely new to EPVP trading and send me all the links :D, Thanks!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/29/2016, 01:13
Replies: 5
Views: 323
Posted By Eltoperma
This doesnt seem very realistic, will the mm be...

This doesnt seem very realistic, will the mm be someone you know or I know? Or someone from the comunity
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.