Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AhZai15
Forum: 9Dragons 08/18/2009, 12:41
Replies: 569
Views: 146,314
Posted By AhZai15
Hi after I patched in the english script the...

Hi after I patched in the english script the patcher doesn't even attempt to auto update itself and I can't even run it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.