Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: takeloo1
Forum: Browsergames 01/31/2014, 14:24
Replies: 1,144
Views: 415,608
Posted By takeloo1
My problem is not resolved. I don't know what...

My problem is not resolved. I don't know what happens. Only 1 day ago I could make and play with the bot normally but now the boot freezes after do 2-5 missions. I thought it was a problem with the...
Forum: Browsergames 01/31/2014, 06:08
Replies: 1,144
Views: 415,608
Posted By takeloo1
No, I don't have account plus. But I play with...

No, I don't have account plus. But I play with Ambrosia ... although the bot worked before and I had ambrosia... Server: Espaņa (es) . World: Sigma

I'll try tomorrow and tell you.

Thank you...
Forum: Browsergames 01/30/2014, 17:23
Replies: 1,144
Views: 415,608
Posted By takeloo1
I have some problems with the Bot. At first I...

I have some problems with the Bot. At first I worked excellent but since yesterday, this makes 2 or 3 catches and freezes after the message "Read form id" or "Checking for relogin"... what should I...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.