Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sleepwalker69
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 12/07/2011, 22:20
Replies: 23
Views: 49,415
Posted By sleepwalker69
Not only that the math is wrong too.... 500...

Not only that the math is wrong too....

500 X 276.8 + 2146 = 3530

To fix that, use a decimal in the characters STR

5.00 X 276.8 + 2146 = 3530

That would be the same even if your STR was...
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 07/11/2011, 20:49
Replies: 12
Views: 5,826
Posted By sleepwalker69
wow, take a chill pill. big deal its not like...

wow, take a chill pill. big deal its not like anyone gets copyright shares
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/09/2009, 19:09
Replies: 524
Views: 67,507
Posted By sleepwalker69
avira anti-virus finds infection ...

avira anti-virus finds infection

TR/SPY.MONTP.FL
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/01/2008, 20:07
Replies: 4
Views: 632
Posted By sleepwalker69
update to Package2.4.2_No_Map.zip...

update to Package2.4.2_No_Map.zip ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), older versions and the newest version 2.4.3 even has issues. But with Nuconnector75 and the Package2.4.2 will run...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/01/2008, 19:55
Replies: 1
Views: 646
Posted By sleepwalker69
I make my scripts while in game, and still dont...

I make my scripts while in game, and still dont hit the exact mark everytime, so I just make sure that I go to spots that are not close to anything, and matters get worse if running grasswalk or...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/01/2008, 19:52
Replies: 1
Views: 601
Posted By sleepwalker69
OK, although no responses, I will submit what his...

OK, although no responses, I will submit what his problem was.

I guess in Vista you need to start Agbot up as Admin. I dont know how to do it, but thats what he did and it starts now.
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/31/2008, 23:17
Replies: 1
Views: 601
Posted By sleepwalker69
Vista and Agbot issue

Ok, I run xp and my agbot runs awesome, no probs.

I have a friend who has Vista, when agbot.exe is hit, it opens then closes fast.

All libraryfiles...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/19/2008, 09:14
Replies: 3
Views: 524
Posted By sleepwalker69
i will try that, i did try setting it "above...

i will try that, i did try setting it "above normal".
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/18/2008, 14:25
Replies: 3
Views: 524
Posted By sleepwalker69
Why Agbot ignore some mobs?

My Agbot works great, attacks, buffs, imbues............
but, he will attack 1 out of 3 mobs, mobs are all the same ones but he only attacks say 1 of the three standing there, then runs through or...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/08/2008, 19:18
Replies: 2
Views: 572
Posted By sleepwalker69
After putting all bot files in silkroad folder, ...

After putting all bot files in silkroad folder,
1. Run media patcher (only need to patch once)
2. Run Nuconnector
3. Run Agbot
4. Run Silkroad normally
5. Add Imbue,Buff's, Skills
6. Start Bot
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/17/2008, 19:30
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,033,304
Posted By sleepwalker69
hello. i never posted b4, but I may have your...

hello. i never posted b4, but I may have your answer.
Did you run the media patcher in your silkroad folder?

I put all of the revbot files in C:/program files/silkroad
ran media patcher ( it...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.