Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tortuse
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/02/2026, 21:54
Replies: 56
Views: 23,394
Posted By tortuse
Hi, i don't really understand how can I make a...

Hi, i don't really understand how can I make a script with it, do I run it with gwtoolbox ou just run it via python command ?
Can I record my "clics" to create scripts easily ?
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/20/2023, 14:57
Replies: 7
Views: 3,230
Posted By tortuse
You are "lost in the wood" because you died when...

You are "lost in the wood" because you died when your charactere chase a group of running mobs, so you pull 1 or 2 more groups and you respawn at the beginning of the run
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/05/2023, 18:27
Replies: 838
Views: 212,473
Posted By tortuse
This bot work perfectly ! Great job! In my...

This bot work perfectly ! Great job!
In my opinion, the deadonrun function is needed but a bag checker to return to the outpost, and sell items, is needed if you want to run this bot more than 4-5...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/04/2023, 08:23
Replies: 838
Views: 212,473
Posted By tortuse
Thanks, I will try ;)

Thanks, I will try ;)
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/03/2023, 15:59
Replies: 838
Views: 212,473
Posted By tortuse
Hi guys, I want to write my own bot, I would like...

Hi guys, I want to write my own bot, I would like to know how to "register" location when I click somewhere, in order to have all my locations points?
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/07/2023, 10:28
Replies: 14
Views: 3,921
Posted By tortuse
Can you post a screenshot ? To not spam this...

Can you post a screenshot ? To not spam this thread maybe we can continue in private and you'll post the resolution at the end
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/02/2023, 07:47
Replies: 14
Views: 3,921
Posted By tortuse
You have to download AutoIt in order to run these...

You have to download AutoIt in order to run these scripts, when AutoIt is installed you can double clic on the [bot name].au3
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/08/2022, 11:28
Replies: 533
Views: 152,322
Posted By tortuse
Hi, I worked on an update of a JQ bot but I need...

Hi, I worked on an update of a JQ bot but I need help to make it better, so feel free to help me and the community ;)
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/04/2022, 08:49
Replies: 533
Views: 152,322
Posted By tortuse
Try this one, first step edit line 23Global...

Try this one, first step edit line 23Global $CharacterName, $CharacterNames = 'Char name|Char name 2|etc' by replacing by your charactere name, second step the bot will "begin" only if the rock...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/09/2022, 11:14
Replies: 0
Views: 1,278
Posted By tortuse
Old bots to update

Hi everyone, years ago I was active on game revision thread and I found old bots, they need to be update. I don't how to do it, so if you want to help by explaining or by do it yourself it will be...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/20/2021, 14:10
Replies: 533
Views: 152,322
Posted By tortuse
For me the best bot is the vaettir specialy...

For me the best bot is the vaettir specialy during events you will drop event's items, unid gold etc.
Concerning the polar bot I'm not using it but I think it will farm a group of mob during a quest...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/20/2021, 11:33
Replies: 533
Views: 152,322
Posted By tortuse
Download AutoIt and you'll be able to run scripts

Download AutoIt and you'll be able to run scripts
Forum: GW Bots 06/05/2014, 15:08
Replies: 5
Views: 1,310
Posted By tortuse
how can i update the pattern for the...

how can i update the pattern for the heroskillfunction?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.