Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: The11Gamestar
Forum: Private Server Advertising 02/15/2014, 11:32
Replies: 341
Views: 114,254
Posted By The11Gamestar
I attempt some game crashes in this server!...

I attempt some game crashes in this server! Everytime I hit enemies,the game crashes..someone know what to do?
Forum: Private Server 01/29/2014, 19:51
Replies: 348
Views: 76,498
Posted By The11Gamestar
its now online again guys^^

its now online again guys^^
Forum: Private Server 01/26/2014, 15:50
Replies: 348
Views: 76,498
Posted By The11Gamestar
Thanks for the info ^^

Thanks for the info ^^
Forum: Private Server 01/26/2014, 15:11
Replies: 348
Views: 76,498
Posted By The11Gamestar
lol now i can get in with my char. but I download...

lol now i can get in with my char. but I download the chinese version with english patch... next problem like panermigi says the Portal DCs.... :(
Forum: Private Server 01/26/2014, 02:22
Replies: 348
Views: 76,498
Posted By The11Gamestar
cant get in.. Its always disconnect from world...

cant get in.. Its always disconnect from world when i choose character...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.