Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ninofy
Forum: Aura Kingdom 04/24/2014, 23:38
Replies: 227
Views: 59,942
Posted By Ninofy
#ServerDownAgain :( why are they doing this, it...

#ServerDownAgain :( why are they doing this, it really sucks!!
Forum: Aura Kingdom 03/03/2014, 16:47
Replies: 227
Views: 59,942
Posted By Ninofy
make sure your pass and username is full...

make sure your pass and username is full lowercase so there is no CAPS
Forum: Suggestions & Feedback 02/05/2014, 18:18
Replies: 217
Poll: [Suggestion] Aura Kingdom section
Views: 61,363
Posted By Ninofy
the item isn't available yet, hopefully they will...

the item isn't available yet, hopefully they will fix that after they do next weeks maintenance.
Forum: Suggestions & Feedback 01/30/2014, 22:37
Replies: 217
Poll: [Suggestion] Aura Kingdom section
Views: 61,363
Posted By Ninofy
yeep, I managed to get 2 Quelkulan key fragments...

yeep, I managed to get 2 Quelkulan key fragments this week and 1 Vayu fragment 1 or 2 weeks ago from the daily fame quests but now I got no luck at all ;d keep getting symbols and stuff :|

also...
Forum: Suggestions & Feedback 01/27/2014, 19:22
Replies: 217
Poll: [Suggestion] Aura Kingdom section
Views: 61,363
Posted By Ninofy
Hydra here currently playing Duelist/Guardian and...

Hydra here currently playing Duelist/Guardian and Wizard/Sorcerer. I gotta say this game is really fun and the player base is huge, section for this game is a must ;D
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 01/25/2014, 22:51
Replies: 16
Views: 3,450
Posted By Ninofy
personally I love the cartoonish art style that...

personally I love the cartoonish art style that the game has, and for now since we didn't see all the races I think I am looking forward to playing as a Ogre or Dark Elf...
Forum: Suggestions & Feedback 01/25/2014, 22:38
Replies: 217
Poll: [Suggestion] Aura Kingdom section
Views: 61,363
Posted By Ninofy
still no new section I see :( hopefully Aura...

still no new section I see :(
hopefully Aura Kingdom will have its own section pretty soon....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.