Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Aeriel Sniper
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2014, 14:50
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,560
Posted By Aeriel Sniper
Does anyone have a solution for the "Couldn't...

Does anyone have a solution for the "Couldn't initiate DX" error? I'm currently on a trial but would have no hesitation becoming a paying customer, but only if this thing works.

Edit: I spent...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2014, 23:42
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,560
Posted By Aeriel Sniper
I'm using Win7 yes. I don't know what you mean...

I'm using Win7 yes. I don't know what you mean re: the mmorats server. Can you give more details? I just installed the DirectX End-User Runtime thingie from the Microsoft website. It was the...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2014, 20:01
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,560
Posted By Aeriel Sniper
I tried to install this to give it a try, and got...

I tried to install this to give it a try, and got as far as the "inject your GW2 process" step. There is no GW2 process in the drop down list. In fact Aurora only shows a very short list, and GW2...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.