Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AexPJ
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/17/2015, 17:00
Replies: 11
Views: 661
Posted By AexPJ
You sell that acc? I'm interested ^^

You sell that acc? I'm interested ^^
Forum: Freebies 08/20/2015, 17:17
Replies: 50
Views: 1,327
Posted By AexPJ
25

25
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/07/2015, 11:37
Replies: 137
Views: 27,850
Posted By AexPJ
i can't hide iris dron..lol\

i can't hide iris dron..lol\
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/10/2015, 17:39
Replies: 45
Views: 7,647
Posted By AexPJ
HAAAHAAAA! Easy to do this shit,23 min 19 k uri.

HAAAHAAAA!
Easy to do this shit,23 min 19 k uri.
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/07/2014, 19:47
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 678,244
Posted By AexPJ
Open one private server dude..your graphic it's...

Open one private server dude..your graphic it's perfect!
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/12/2014, 08:30
Replies: 7
Views: 1,031
Posted By AexPJ
I have one acc on GE7 . 8 iris + 1 apis. 7...

I have one acc on GE7 .
8 iris + 1 apis.
7 havoc +1 hercules
7 LF-4 lvl 3 all .
26 PP.
3 hangars [Veng,Goli,Spearhed]
14.446 UCB-100, 1.408 RSB-75 365 PLD-8 10 EMP 20k MCB-50, 282k MCB-25 23k...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2014, 17:40
Replies: 2,247
Views: 188,397
Posted By AexPJ
You need level 113 for the jump. Not possible to...

You need level 113 for the jump. Not possible to jump from your level.
For 3-6.. wtf !!
p.s i m VRU
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2014, 17:15
Replies: 2,247
Views: 188,397
Posted By AexPJ
Mentenance?

Mentenance?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2014, 13:05
Replies: 2,247
Views: 188,397
Posted By AexPJ
It's posibble to exchange my solace with...

It's posibble to exchange my solace with venom..or another desing 250k..please :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2014, 12:09
Replies: 2,247
Views: 188,397
Posted By AexPJ
LOL..don't work SOLACE...pff ...

LOL..don't work SOLACE...pff
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2014, 11:04
Replies: 2,247
Views: 188,397
Posted By AexPJ
I want help from one admin.. I have leonov, i...

I want help from one admin..
I have leonov, i want to exchange to goliath ..but don't work..
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2014, 10:50
Replies: 2,247
Views: 188,397
Posted By AexPJ
x-2 not home map..

x-2 not home map..
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/25/2014, 19:27
Replies: 2,247
Views: 188,397
Posted By AexPJ
I want to exchange my ship but don't work..

I want to exchange my ship but don't work..
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/25/2014, 18:55
Replies: 2,247
Views: 188,397
Posted By AexPJ
I LOVE THIS SERVER !! <3 Respect to Bau, cryz35...

I LOVE THIS SERVER !! <3
Respect to Bau, cryz35 !
p.s I want more uridum ..haha :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/25/2014, 17:49
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 678,244
Posted By AexPJ
Tag stands for 'Romanian - Ro' and 'Maniacs-Ma'...

Tag stands for 'Romanian - Ro' and 'Maniacs-Ma' has nothing to do with Italy lol .

Staspytel


Who's stopping you? Public Danger =)

TheDarkDiamonds

You wait 1vs1 anytime!
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/25/2014, 06:39
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 678,244
Posted By AexPJ
Here talking about darkorbit .... not a private...

Here talking about darkorbit .... not a private server :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/24/2014, 22:39
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 678,244
Posted By AexPJ
When I fight the Stronger players. I can not take...

When I fight the Stronger players. I can not take pictures :)
Not my fault they are stupid bots. ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/24/2014, 18:29
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 678,244
Posted By AexPJ
http://i57.tinypic.com/23j5r45.png Fu*k BiD...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Fu*k BiD =)
Forta RoMa !
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/21/2014, 19:07
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 678,244
Posted By AexPJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPmRSseNQfk&hl=es-...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[RoMa] Romanian Maniacs GE3 follow on GE1 :cool:
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/15/2014, 12:49
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 678,244
Posted By AexPJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4r39lMOXx8 ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Look this . Private server.. :pimp:
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/04/2014, 19:35
Replies: 273
Views: 24,123
Posted By AexPJ
^The ships are too big .. If you jump on the...

^The ships are too big ..
If you jump on the configuration portal 2 1 configuration will automatically be changed and will remain less shield ..

Otherwise ... we can expect to play full screen....
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/02/2014, 21:22
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 678,244
Posted By AexPJ
^I have war with your clan ! =) ^Let's have...

^I have war with your clan ! =)

^Let's have fun!
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/02/2014, 21:03
Replies: 71
Views: 6,052
Posted By AexPJ
^ Most voted should keep promises! ;)

^ Most voted should keep promises! ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/27/2014, 14:05
Replies: 8
Views: 566
Posted By AexPJ
are you funny :) Do you know what it means so...

are you funny :)
Do you know what it means so rsb/x4/and x3=))? are you just kid's :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/22/2014, 19:36
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,264,734
Posted By AexPJ
I have clan .. [RoMa] ;) thx.

I have clan .. [RoMa] ;)
thx.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.