Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MuffinIzBack
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 09/28/2014, 01:53
Replies: 55
Views: 5,841
Posted By MuffinIzBack
BangBang whats good

BangBang whats good
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 02/14/2014, 01:04
Replies: 55
Views: 5,841
Posted By MuffinIzBack
What you talking about? You must be on Zero...

What you talking about? You must be on Zero theirs quiet a lot of people online..
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 02/13/2014, 01:22
Replies: 55
Views: 5,841
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Best pvp in the world. #FxckZero.

Best pvp in the world. #FxckZero.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 02/13/2014, 01:19
Replies: 33
Views: 3,685
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Worst pvp in the world.

Worst pvp in the world.
Forum: Say Hello 01/22/2014, 07:33
Replies: 0
Views: 97
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Well I ain't done one of these yet..

I ain't particularly new.. but considering I ain't done one I guess I may aswell do one, the names Muffin you won't see much of me unless your coming to the Conquer section since I don't play another...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/22/2014, 01:46
Replies: 12
Views: 1,043
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Constantly Available Lag? .. Seems like a English...

Constantly Available Lag? .. Seems like a English based community lmao.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/21/2014, 01:30
Replies: 33
Views: 3,685
Posted By MuffinIzBack
lmao, roger probably made it cause he can't say...

lmao, roger probably made it cause he can't say shit back to my post..
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/21/2014, 01:27
Replies: 33
Views: 3,685
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Don't think you read my top comment.. an half the...

Don't think you read my top comment.. an half the people online are afk cause they're auto logged on lmao the server is shit end of.

if your gonna say " HOW IS IT SHIT MENG? " then jus read the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/17/2014, 03:31
Replies: 55
Views: 5,841
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Give us a try (:

Give us a try (:
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/15/2014, 23:21
Replies: 55
Views: 5,841
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Why thank you sir, remorse shits on any other...

Why thank you sir, remorse shits on any other server.. FACT




I don't think so.. I know so.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/15/2014, 23:18
Replies: 55
Views: 5,841
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Best tournament ever released on any PVP server.....

Best tournament ever released on any PVP server.. If you watch it you'll see i'm the only one who gets the XP skills twice, which to get the XP skill you need 15 kills each time.

Considering Spec...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/14/2014, 03:48
Replies: 33
Views: 3,685
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Well I joined.. Download took about an hour.....

Well I joined.. Download took about an hour.. worst then real co.. then lag was terrible.. the tc layout was fucking disgusting.. what was you thinking?..

Overall rating? I don't rate it.. I DO...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/13/2014, 01:05
Replies: 55
Views: 5,841
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Yeah, noone like's him on most server's which is...

Yeah, noone like's him on most server's which is probably a good thing since all he does is bring mother's into arguments which is childish af, I don't rate him he begged spec to be un-banned bless...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/12/2014, 02:39
Replies: 55
Views: 5,841
Posted By MuffinIzBack
Best PvP around, need more player's but serious...

Best PvP around, need more player's but serious based exactly like the legendary co we all know " Aco ", Spec's great contribution to the server fixing updates in the matter of minutes, great help...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.