Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pumpkin19
Forum: WarRock Trading 07/18/2014, 10:52
Replies: 3
Views: 546
Posted By pumpkin19
witch retails the account have ?! if u can add my...

witch retails the account have ?! if u can add my Skype i'll be glad :) thanks amirrr943
Forum: WarRock Trading 05/05/2014, 15:27
Replies: 0
Views: 301
Posted By pumpkin19
Seachring for High lvl Acc (Legit)

hello m searching for a high lvl account 60+ famas retail slot 8
payment only by PayPal
Skype : amirrr943

Push
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/21/2014, 10:18
Replies: 24
Views: 1,330
Posted By pumpkin19
he is trustable ?!

he is trustable ?!
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/18/2014, 14:59
Replies: 8
Views: 398
Posted By pumpkin19
nope ty m just quiting :) reread my...

nope ty m just quiting :)



reread my post pls at least 100euros 99euros I don't accept the acc worth more than 250euros thanks :)
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/16/2014, 16:33
Replies: 8
Views: 398
Posted By pumpkin19
Smile like I said 100euro at least

like I said 100euro at least
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/15/2014, 14:02
Replies: 8
Views: 398
Posted By pumpkin19
Push!

Push!
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/11/2014, 18:35
Replies: 8
Views: 398
Posted By pumpkin19
only money paypal if u want I can upload the acc...

only money paypal if u want I can upload the acc at ebay thanks :)

Push!

Push!
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/11/2014, 17:27
Replies: 8
Views: 398
Posted By pumpkin19
Thumbs up Selling legit full retailed account

here u can get ur legit and best WR acc in the holi game it is low lvl but legit 100%
account created in : 11.12.2008
reason for sale I'm living in another place now studying and don't have the...
Forum: WarRock Trading 03/06/2014, 09:48
Replies: 2
Views: 311
Posted By pumpkin19
link in Skype only and y I got all info PUSH

link in Skype only and y I got all info

PUSH
Forum: WarRock Trading 03/06/2014, 08:46
Replies: 2
Views: 311
Posted By pumpkin19
Selling legit lvl 67 acc retailed!!!!

hey every one I want to sale my lvl 67 account it is legit 100% the account created in 22.1.2010 here some details :
retailes :
famas slot 8
m134 slot 8
tmp9 slot 3\5
mdc box
ammo box
duffle...
Forum: WarRock Trading 02/15/2014, 22:28
Replies: 0
Views: 319
Posted By pumpkin19
searching for a legit high lvl acc Retailed!

hello im searching for a legit high lvl account retailed G1 retails I can pay how much u want or how much the acc deserve replay here or add my Skype dani199229
Forum: WarRock Trading 02/15/2014, 13:48
Replies: 14
Views: 996
Posted By pumpkin19
170 euros ?

170 euros ?
Forum: WarRock Trading 02/15/2014, 09:11
Replies: 54
Views: 5,859
Posted By pumpkin19
witch retails do I get ?!

witch retails do I get ?!
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/12/2014, 10:22
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
push

push
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/11/2014, 10:03
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
push

push
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/10/2014, 07:15
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
push

push
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/09/2014, 15:49
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
push

push
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/08/2014, 21:35
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
10000e nah m not interested im interested in cash...

10000e nah m not interested im interested in cash only bro :)
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/08/2014, 16:36
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
im gonna post it on ebay but for 180 euros not...

im gonna post it on ebay but for 180 euros not 100 :)

push

push
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/08/2014, 15:39
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
100 pp only

100 pp only
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/08/2014, 15:37
Replies: 8
Views: 394
Posted By pumpkin19
im just bought the lvl 76 and I goes first it was...

im just bought the lvl 76 and I goes first it was so gr8 without a MM even
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/08/2014, 14:08
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
no ty like I said at least 100 euros and only...

no ty like I said at least 100 euros and only paypal accepted
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/08/2014, 13:57
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
lol 40euros upup at least 100euros :) its legit...

lol 40euros upup at least 100euros :) its legit and not pwrlvled check out again the items that I've on the acc :)
Forum: WarRock Trading 01/08/2014, 12:36
Replies: 14
Views: 590
Posted By pumpkin19
hello selling lvl 55 retailed (legit)

hello im selling lvl 55 account 1.706 kd

retails:

normal famas slot 8

m249 heavey trooper slot 8

ak47-sw
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.