Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mavericks
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2008, 08:56
Replies: 228
Views: 71,573
Posted By Mavericks
Yes it's complicated and i would't recommend you...

Yes it's complicated and i would't recommend you to trust this loop. I have modifed the script from Dnjwan for Maongs, it also works (sometimes lol ), but sometimes he simply stuck somewhere in the...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/18/2008, 11:09
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,398,287
Posted By Mavericks
I have try v1.6.4v2, but i have no idea how to...

I have try v1.6.4v2, but i have no idea how to use this loop, looks everything verry complicated and if i understand it right, it still dosn't work stabil. I hate in all new version's that he pick up...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/15/2008, 10:45
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,398,287
Posted By Mavericks
Oh no loop version :(. I have try this new...

Oh no loop version :(. I have try this new version, v.1.6.3v11 but i must say i don't see any difference ( that he would kill faster mobs,..... only the windows & buttons ) from the old version (...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/10/2008, 10:50
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,398,287
Posted By Mavericks
I using version 1.4.3. ( 1.6.3v6 ). By version...

I using version 1.4.3. ( 1.6.3v6 ). By version 1.6.3v7, the bot won't show up, and by 1.6.3v10 i can't close the bot ( only per ctrl+alt+del ) and he also don't refresh always pot's when i buy them....
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2008, 11:04
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,398,287
Posted By Mavericks
'' yo has anyone notice that it brings virus '' ...

'' yo has anyone notice that it brings virus ''
What brings a virus ?.
Anyway, i running now version 1.4.3 ( 1.6.3v6 ), i didn't have drops yet, where previus version have stop to work. But i...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2008, 09:50
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,398,287
Posted By Mavericks
I hope they gonna fix pick up system. I have much...

I hope they gonna fix pick up system. I have much problems, when bot dosn't want to pick some armor, he stops and just repeat '' pick up item.......''. I have found out that this only happens by...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2008, 20:12
Replies: 22
Views: 9,389
Posted By Mavericks
So if i understand you right, with this tool...

So if i understand you right, with this tool should be possible to kill with 1 shoot basiclly every mob ( no matter what's your own lvl as long you stetting up hit count on some crazy high nummber )....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.