Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Keidje
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/18/2016, 18:24
Replies: 4
Views: 231
Posted By Keidje
Arrow RU OR TR ACCOUNT!

I want to buy a Ru or Tr account!
Must be unranked or plat+++

It also helps if it has a few adcs

Post your offers!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/18/2016, 03:44
Replies: 32
[Buying] NA to Master
Views: 1,282
Posted By Keidje
Under 1 week! What a god! Pls boost me to...

Under 1 week! What a god! Pls boost me to challenjour pls
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/18/2016, 02:23
Replies: 16
Views: 1,439
Posted By Keidje
Thanks man :) Feel free to buy more.

Thanks man :) Feel free to buy more.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/18/2016, 01:38
Replies: 1
Views: 223
Posted By Keidje
Got the right account for you mate

Got the right account for you mate
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/18/2016, 01:20
Replies: 32
[Buying] NA to Master
Views: 1,282
Posted By Keidje
Can do it easy.

Can do it easy.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/18/2016, 01:19
Replies: 16
Views: 1,439
Posted By Keidje
Boosting again accepting new job and offers and...

Boosting again accepting new job and offers and vouches, thanks bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/05/2014, 07:25
Replies: 3
Views: 433
Posted By Keidje
Thumbs up ☮ ELO BOOST ☮ UNREAL LOW PRICES ❤DONE BY A CHALLENGER❤ GET YOUR BOOST WHILE YOU CAN!

Hello guys, I'm a challenger player at soloQ and also at ranked 3s. I've been playing since the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game.

I'm offering a elo boost...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 21:12
Replies: 7
Views: 518
Posted By Keidje
No problemo!

No problemo!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 19:24
Replies: 7
Views: 518
Posted By Keidje
You guys are annoying... Here is another...

You guys are annoying...

Here is another snapshot when I got back into challenger.


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 19:06
Replies: 7
Views: 518
Posted By Keidje
Exclamation The BEST elo booster / The Best prices / Every other booster is TRASH compared to me!

Hello guys, I'm a challenger player at soloQ and also at ranked 3s. I've been playing since the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game.

I'm offering a elo boost...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 16:44
Replies: 21
Views: 1,483
Posted By Keidje
up

up
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 15:21
Replies: 13
Views: 1,069
Posted By Keidje
Not at this point.

Not at this point.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 14:08
Replies: 13
Views: 1,069
Posted By Keidje
up

up
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 12:31
Replies: 20
Views: 647
Posted By Keidje
40 euros, I can start right now. Can take psc...

40 euros, I can start right now.
Can take psc or paypal as payment method.
Add me at skype if you are interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 11:44
Replies: 16
Views: 1,439
Posted By Keidje
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 07:47
Replies: 1
Views: 297
Posted By Keidje
25 refs for 5 euros using Skrill as payment method

Hello, that's it.

I want to buy 25 refs using Skrill as payment method for 5 euros.
If anyone can do it add me at skype, keidje.epvp


Thanks
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2014, 01:12
Replies: 0
Views: 329
Posted By Keidje
up

up
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/03/2014, 09:48
Replies: 13
Views: 1,069
Posted By Keidje
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/03/2014, 09:47
Replies: 1
Views: 337
Posted By Keidje
bump

bump
Forum: Middleman 08/03/2014, 09:46
Replies: 2
Views: 270
Posted By Keidje
Found one, thanks.

Found one, thanks.
Forum: Middleman 08/03/2014, 07:07
Replies: 2
Views: 270
Posted By Keidje
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/03/2014, 01:54
Replies: 12
Views: 429
Posted By Keidje
45 euros and I can start now.

45 euros and I can start now.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/03/2014, 01:52
Replies: 8
Views: 369
Posted By Keidje
I can do it.

I can do it.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/03/2014, 00:14
Replies: 0
Views: 392
Posted By Keidje
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/02/2014, 22:57
Replies: 10
Views: 742
Posted By Keidje
D1/Challenger 84 hours per week ...

D1/Challenger
84 hours per week
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Cheers
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.