Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: veinstix
Forum: Guild Wars 2 07/13/2022, 21:19
Replies: 121
Views: 51,484
Posted By veinstix
I'm getting Unhandled exception....

I'm getting Unhandled exception. System.Exception: fishPattern failed Installed .NET 6 runtime (console and app) and ran as administrator.

Edit: GW2 cannot be opened from Launchbuddy.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 12/31/2013, 05:58
Replies: 2
Views: 1,009
Posted By veinstix
Guild Wars 2 Options

I own a pretty old laptop, and I would love to play with more than 12 fps. My options are already set for best performance. I don't really care what it looks like, just as long as I can run around...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.