Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SiroSixnr1
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/11/2014, 18:38
Replies: 34
Views: 4,924
Posted By SiroSixnr1
getting a unable to load dependent module...

getting a unable to load dependent module VMProtectSDK32.dll.....
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 21:21
Replies: 5
Views: 857
Posted By SiroSixnr1
not wor 64g win7

not wor 64g win7
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2014, 19:43
Replies: 66
Views: 9,598
Posted By SiroSixnr1
not work win7 64 plz fix

not work win7 64 plz fix
Forum: WarRock 01/22/2014, 21:45
Replies: 4
Views: 1,410
Posted By SiroSixnr1
i try it, isno't worrr

i try it, isno't worrr
Forum: WarRock 01/22/2014, 20:25
Replies: 4
Views: 1,410
Posted By SiroSixnr1
Warrock problem plz! "hacksheild error 206.

English:

Hey, guys! first I'm sorry that I post things that do not apply this. but no one reads it! I have problem, when I open WarRock with cheating then comes the "hacksheild error 206" I tried...
Forum: WarRock 01/22/2014, 20:23
Replies: 3
Views: 484
Posted By SiroSixnr1
Unhappy Warrock problem plz! "hacksheild error 206.

English:

Hey, guys! first I'm sorry that I post things that do not apply this. but no one reads it! I have problem, when I open WarRock with cheating then comes the "hacksheild error 206" I tried...
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2014, 12:03
Replies: 16
Views: 3,299
Posted By SiroSixnr1
crash when i start warrock. Not work windows 7....

crash when i start warrock. Not work windows 7. 64bite.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/09/2014, 18:25
Replies: 45
Views: 7,968
Posted By SiroSixnr1
THX verry much, but pleaase fix STW. STW=Crash....

THX verry much, but pleaase fix STW. STW=Crash. Win7 64b. Or very gooddd!
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/25/2013, 00:36
Replies: 12
Views: 1,752
Posted By SiroSixnr1
crash!

crash!
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2013, 19:57
Replies: 20
Views: 1,963
Posted By SiroSixnr1
crash every 1.s !!!

crash every 1.s !!!
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2013, 17:07
Replies: 44
Views: 5,979
Posted By SiroSixnr1
Men, Crash every 10.secuond. Can u update it, and...

Men, Crash every 10.secuond. Can u update it, and post it out:D
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2013, 16:18
Replies: 63
Views: 6,973
Posted By SiroSixnr1
tyyyy bro, best hack ever!!!!!!!!11

tyyyy bro, best hack ever!!!!!!!!11
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.