Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: prekacper
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 01/15/2014, 21:10
Replies: 1
Views: 235
Posted By prekacper
BUMP! :)

BUMP! :)
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 01/14/2014, 20:07
Replies: 1
Views: 235
Posted By prekacper
Account with Speed.

Hey,
I want to buy account with:
-Full speed PERM ( Can be Classic Spec as well)
-Some Perm weps
-Rare snipers are welcome

I can pay 25€ Bank Transfer/PayPal
+ CSM3 Account ( Modular,...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 01/06/2014, 23:51
Replies: 11
Views: 461
Posted By prekacper
Bump

Bump
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 01/06/2014, 22:59
Replies: 36
[Selling] CPT2 75%
Views: 1,778
Posted By prekacper
So how much do u want for it? And god please...

So how much do u want for it?
And god please dont say: Offer somethng.
:)
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/31/2013, 19:16
Replies: 11
Views: 461
Posted By prekacper
Buuuuuuump

Buuuuuuump
Forum: Combat Arms 12/26/2013, 22:47
Replies: 463
Views: 39,778
Posted By prekacper
k. Thx for info ;)

k. Thx for info ;)
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/26/2013, 22:44
Replies: 11
Views: 461
Posted By prekacper
Bump Bump

Bump

Bump
Forum: Combat Arms 12/26/2013, 21:57
Replies: 463
Views: 39,778
Posted By prekacper
Is this working list? :)

Is this working list? :)
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/26/2013, 00:52
Replies: 12
Views: 609
Posted By prekacper
Whats the payment method?

Whats the payment method?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/26/2013, 00:17
Replies: 25
Views: 1,191
Posted By prekacper
He says using MM is dangerous because account...

He says using MM is dangerous because account will get ban...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/25/2013, 13:07
Replies: 11
Views: 461
Posted By prekacper
I wrote to u like 5 times. My skype login is...

I wrote to u like 5 times.
My skype login is leszczos1 and name Leszczu
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/25/2013, 10:19
Replies: 11
Views: 461
Posted By prekacper
Bump

Bump
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/24/2013, 14:04
Replies: 11
Views: 461
Posted By prekacper
WDF?! 200€? U mad? :P

WDF?! 200€?
U mad? :P
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/24/2013, 12:40
Replies: 11
Views: 461
Posted By prekacper
Bump... Why dont u response on skype?

Bump...



Why dont u response on skype?
Forum: Origin Trading 12/23/2013, 17:31
Replies: 1
Views: 197
Posted By prekacper
Origin account with 9 games!

Hey. I want to sell account with:
Fifa 13
Battlefield 3
Burnout Paradise Ultimate
C&C Red Alert
Mirrors Edge
Medal of Honor
Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Crysis 2
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/23/2013, 15:04
Replies: 11
Views: 461
Posted By prekacper
Need account with Full Speed & L96

Hey,
I want to buy account.
I dont care about rank and K/D.
This is what i want:
-Full speed PERM
-L96a1 Black Magnum/ Super Magnum
-Other perms are welcome.

I pay really well! + I can give...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/23/2013, 12:57
Replies: 0
[Selling] CSM and SSG.
Views: 177
Posted By prekacper
CSM and SSG.

Delete
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.