Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Krájnai
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/25/2013, 17:32
Replies: 4
Views: 418
Posted By Krájnai
bump Up for some vouch games right now...

bump

Up for some vouch games right now skype: krisztian.paulusz
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2013, 11:46
Replies: 4
Views: 418
Posted By Krájnai
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2013, 10:54
Replies: 1,867
Sticky: [Collection Thread] ELO BOOSTERS
Views: 872,988
Posted By Krájnai
Hello! Im looking forward to join an eloboost...

Hello!
Im looking forward to join an eloboost service. Till then also accepting orders and up for vouch games.
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2013, 08:56
Replies: 4
Views: 418
Posted By Krájnai
Sry, I prefer to go alone, duo queue makes it a...

Sry, I prefer to go alone, duo queue makes it a lot more complicated.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2013, 08:48
Replies: 4
Views: 418
Posted By Krájnai
Wanna join to a booster service

Hey guaize!

Im a 18 yo. guy from Hungary. Lately I climbed arround 2500 elo (Currently Dia III)

I realised how much free time I have and thought it would be cool to start eloboosting. (For...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/23/2013, 12:03
Replies: 0
Views: 247
Posted By Krájnai
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.