Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ostchi
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/10/2016, 10:51
Replies: 2
Views: 341
Posted By Ostchi
Bumppp

Bumppp
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/08/2016, 00:46
Replies: 2
Views: 341
Posted By Ostchi
Late Bump

Late Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/27/2015, 17:10
Replies: 2
Views: 341
Posted By Ostchi
NA Unranked Account Super Rare Skins, 70 Champs

Hi, I am selling my Season 4 Diamond 2 main on NA. The account has many unobtainable rare skins like (black alistar, riot graves, pax jax, silver kayle, riot k-9 nasus, human ryze, riot squad singed,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/27/2015, 05:02
Replies: 0
Views: 288
Posted By Ostchi
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2015, 11:36
Replies: 0
Views: 288
Posted By Ostchi
NA Unranked Account 114 Skins (Champ riven), 95 Champs, 20 Rune Pages

Hi, I am selling my Season 4 Diamond 2 main on NA. The account was in a 3 vs 3 top 15 challenger team and has the icons and the season 4 rewards. It doesn't have previous season rewards and unranked...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2015, 23:36
Replies: 7
Views: 409
Posted By Ostchi
Selling s4 dia 2 account, unranked s5, 114 skins...

Selling s4 dia 2 account, unranked s5, 114 skins with champ riven, 95 champs, account made since season 3 with original email, 20 rune pages and lots of runes for 160 euro. Add me on skype if...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2015, 23:32
Replies: 17
Views: 762
Posted By Ostchi
Selling s4 dia 2 account, unranked s5, 114 skins...

Selling s4 dia 2 account, unranked s5, 114 skins with champ riven, 95 champs, account made since season 3 with original email, 20 rune pages and lots of runes for 160 euro. Add me on skype if...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2015, 03:25
Replies: 7
Views: 284
Posted By Ostchi
I'm selling an unranked account with champ riven,...

I'm selling an unranked account with champ riven, 114 skins for 160 euro. Really good deal if you were interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/15/2014, 07:36
Replies: 1
Views: 648
Posted By Ostchi
TR Season 4 Diamond 2 with many skins

TR Account Selling Cheap, pm for details
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/02/2014, 12:18
Replies: 1
Views: 271
Posted By Ostchi
Buying boost?

Looking for boost in gold slot to challenger LAN
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/02/2014, 09:57
Replies: 16
Views: 1,071
Posted By Ostchi
But you replied after that. That was at 9 PM on...

But you replied after that. That was at 9 PM on October 29. I screenshotted the rest of the conversation here around 2AM. I mentioned middleman as you can see on October 29 and 30. I saw you come...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/02/2014, 07:13
Replies: 16
Views: 1,071
Posted By Ostchi
Has been ignoring me on skype every since I...

Has been ignoring me on skype every since I mentioned using a middleman. Care for this guy.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/29/2014, 18:54
Replies: 16
Views: 1,071
Posted By Ostchi
So, 3 vs 3 diamond would also show up in 5 vs 5...

So, 3 vs 3 diamond would also show up in 5 vs 5 normals ? I thought it was only 3 vs 3.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/29/2014, 11:08
Replies: 16
Views: 1,071
Posted By Ostchi
I think the diamond 3 vs 3 only shows up in 3 vs...

I think the diamond 3 vs 3 only shows up in 3 vs 3 normals, aram, custom. 5 vs 5 shows up in 5 vs 5 normals, aram, and custom.
Forum: League of Legends 10/22/2014, 23:58
Replies: 3
Views: 513
Posted By Ostchi
End of Season 4 Rewards

Lp drop if I was inactive and server transfer?
Forum: Freebies 10/22/2014, 20:06
Replies: 139
Views: 4,261
Posted By Ostchi
Hiiiii :)

Hiiiii :)
Forum: League of Legends 10/22/2014, 05:37
Replies: 3
Views: 2,293
Posted By Ostchi
But in the end, don't they send a verification...

But in the end, don't they send a verification message to the original email or something? If they do, they won't be able to recover it right? I've never done stuff like this. If there is a way to...
Forum: League of Legends 10/22/2014, 05:23
Replies: 3
Views: 2,293
Posted By Ostchi
League of Legends Account Recovery

Can an account still be recovered after you buy it?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 08:16
Replies: 0
Views: 356
Posted By Ostchi
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/17/2014, 07:19
Replies: 0
Views: 356
Posted By Ostchi
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/24/2014, 00:53
Replies: 0
Views: 291
Posted By Ostchi
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/05/2014, 21:54
Replies: 18
Views: 865
Posted By Ostchi
I pm'd you

I pm'd you
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/04/2014, 03:05
Replies: 147
Views: 13,322
Posted By Ostchi
added :D

added :D
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/17/2013, 02:23
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,841
Posted By Ostchi
yep, nhc is very trusted.. he completed my 150+...

yep, nhc is very trusted.. he completed my 150+ refs order in less than 3 days. It's just that the site takes time to update the levels and referrals. Last time, the site said lvl 1s to 5s but when I...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.