Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Yesterday at 23:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 124
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Penissaur
Forum: Path of Exile 08/28/2017, 18:22
Replies: 0
Views: 730
Posted By Penissaur
Looking for Private Indexer

I'm looking for a way to search tab items (For sale), like a poetrade, but faster, i've heard there are quite some out there, but I didn't manage to make my own because of problems regarding...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2017, 00:43
Replies: 0
[Trading] Project Yasuo
Views: 251
Posted By Penissaur
Project Yasuo

I've been to MSI and I've gotten 2 codes which are WW, I've redeemed em on Brazil and I'm willing to trade it for something if interested leave me a message.
Forum: RF Online 03/30/2016, 17:59
Replies: 9
Views: 15,011
Posted By Penissaur
Huge problem finding atrusted 64bit hidetoolz

Huge problem finding atrusted 64bit hidetoolz
Forum: RF Online 03/28/2016, 23:13
Replies: 1
Views: 2,123
Posted By Penissaur
Nobrox says he's selling MC for 300 USD and MC +...

Nobrox says he's selling MC for 300 USD and MC + Bot for 400 USD.
Forum: RF Online 03/19/2016, 01:20
Replies: 5
Views: 3,949
Posted By Penissaur
Any Way to MultiClient on GLOBAL(RedFox)

I am interrested in Methods to multi-log on RedFox, does anybody know how to do it? For now my only idea is multi comp, which is sad hahaah.
Thank you!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/31/2016, 16:24
Replies: 32
Views: 2,623
Posted By Penissaur
Not a single one of those codes started with RW? ...

Not a single one of those codes started with RW?
<BUHP>
Forum: RF Online 06/10/2015, 12:17
Replies: 19
Views: 29,823
Posted By Penissaur
TROJ_GEN.F47V0827 indicated on a single...

TROJ_GEN.F47V0827 indicated on a single antivirus, i guess its safe thou.
Forum: RF Online 05/29/2015, 23:46
Replies: 0
Views: 681
Posted By Penissaur
[HELP] Dual Client on server Embers of Novus

Yo guys, I'm trying to find out a way to Dual client on that server with a 64x windows 7, anybody knows a way?
Forum: RF Online 05/29/2015, 23:25
Replies: 104
Views: 131,210
Posted By Penissaur
I'm trying to dual log on Embers of Novus,...

I'm trying to dual log on Embers of Novus, anybody knows how?
Forum: Freebies 03/15/2015, 03:03
Replies: 16
Views: 752
Posted By Penissaur
cool

cool
Forum: Freebies 03/13/2015, 06:10
Replies: 44
Views: 1,217
Posted By Penissaur
dang id love those weapons xD

dang id love those weapons xD
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/11/2015, 11:25
Replies: 69
Views: 5,607
Posted By Penissaur
2 days to go guys!!! Get your velkozes!!! ...

2 days to go guys!!! Get your velkozes!!!

Push?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2015, 18:00
Replies: 69
Views: 5,607
Posted By Penissaur
posting this sort of thing on another person's...

posting this sort of thing on another person's post is spam here on epvp and also very rude.
You're only getting free reports that way.


Keep the trades guys, this guy is something! Trusted!
...
Forum: Freebies 03/09/2015, 19:46
Replies: 6
Views: 596
Posted By Penissaur
That code was shared with me kind of publically...

That code was shared with me kind of publically but pretty hidden, I prefered to share it here on epvp xD


I Shared on twitter, so all codes are gone now, hopefully more ppl used here.
Forum: Freebies 03/09/2015, 09:21
Replies: 6
Views: 596
Posted By Penissaur
Arclight Velkoz Unused on some regions.

used on EUNE, BR, ?? NA probably. if you unlock ur skin tell me xD
RW1644YHCDXFJQRCC2BMUGQ4U
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2015, 21:26
Replies: 17
Views: 1,681
Posted By Penissaur
Weird, we all Know riot sometimes makes extras,...

Weird, we all Know riot sometimes makes extras, specially if a Dirty Rioter makes em on their own... but still weird as f, whats the code start? I got it on 2 of my accs thou, which Means i don...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2015, 18:56
Replies: 69
Views: 5,607
Posted By Penissaur
liad242, Rioters are giving em out personally, i...

liad242, Rioters are giving em out personally, i mean, on the stand. The Velkozes are being handed out to everybody who grab a swagbag, the kayles (and maybe others) are being given as gifts to who...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2015, 10:00
Replies: 69
Views: 5,607
Posted By Penissaur
liad242 when u sell a whole code (to all the...

liad242 when u sell a whole code (to all the regions) pm me too xD wanna know how things are going. ur prolly getting more codes today and tomorrow! Keep up the gr8 deals
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/06/2015, 23:57
Replies: 69
Views: 5,607
Posted By Penissaur
It seems I was wrong, everybody might just trust...

It seems I was wrong, everybody might just trust the seller haha, but he prolly has only a few regions now. Go on xD
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/06/2015, 23:13
Replies: 69
Views: 5,607
Posted By Penissaur
It seems legit indeed 220 rep guy bought....

It seems legit indeed 220 rep guy bought. Hopefuly those newcomers wil do trades as they should, which i had all my rep, but this thing is so buggy.
Buy while u can guys
Forum: Freebies 02/11/2015, 18:44
Replies: 50
Views: 1,578
Posted By Penissaur
i hope i can try winning it, egold is always...

i hope i can try winning it, egold is always welcome!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/11/2015, 02:58
Replies: 4
Views: 375
Posted By Penissaur
PM me your skype m8, let me have some chat with...

PM me your skype m8, let me have some chat with ya haha.. I`m some old wasted leaguer who also own some cool skins so I might share ur feelings kkkk
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/11/2015, 02:02
Replies: 4
Views: 375
Posted By Penissaur
haha 19 runepages, sounds like myself. Riot took...

haha 19 runepages, sounds like myself. Riot took one of ur pages due to refs right? Wish you great luck on your sale. I`m thinking of quitting and sellling my stuff too. Riot is insanely abusive and...
Forum: League of Legends 01/29/2015, 03:29
Replies: 6
Views: 770
Posted By Penissaur
How many did you order? and when?

How many did you order?
and when?
Forum: League of Legends 01/29/2015, 03:04
Replies: 6
Views: 770
Posted By Penissaur
They took down all my rp and ips too, and...

They took down all my rp and ips too, and probably of many of you. I saw even low buyers getting caught, I think they are punishing even the legit RAFers.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 124

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.