Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: emozsoulx
Forum: Elsword 12/01/2013, 13:18
Replies: 164
Views: 63,790
Posted By emozsoulx
Can anyone tell me which kom/lua file does I need...

Can anyone tell me which kom/lua file does I need to edit to train with epic npc? (In training room)
Forum: Elsword 12/01/2013, 06:22
Replies: 1
Views: 926
Posted By emozsoulx
How to train with epic npc

Can anyone tell me which folder does I need to edit to train with epic npc QAQ (In training room)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.