Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: counterbee
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/06/2014, 22:19
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,301
Posted By counterbee
HI guys, I can't connect to the server. I...

HI guys,
I can't connect to the server. I restored the database and set up a server.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/06/2014, 20:46
Replies: 148
Views: 49,569
Posted By counterbee
Hey guys, I can not connect to the server. I...

Hey guys,
I can not connect to the server. I restored the database and set up a server
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/02/2014, 19:33
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,301
Posted By counterbee
When i start server, i have mistake "start db...

When i start server, i have mistake "start db initializing... ERROR AUTH DB INIT ERROR:dont open databases Auth8"
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/02/2014, 19:31
Replies: 148
Views: 49,569
Posted By counterbee
When i start server, i have mistake "start db...

When i start server, i have mistake "start db initializing... ERROR AUTH DB INIT ERROR:dont open databases Auth8"
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/22/2013, 07:44
Replies: 53
Views: 8,322
Posted By counterbee
hi guys,i need russian epic,who have?

hi guys,i need russian epic,who have?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/17/2013, 05:24
Replies: 508
Views: 220,355
Posted By counterbee
thanks man

thanks man
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.