Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KAMIKAZE:
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/29/2013, 22:34
Replies: 2
Views: 460
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
PM please!

PM please!
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/29/2013, 21:26
Replies: 6
Views: 374
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
Server? Server and the price please.

Server?

Server and the price please.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/29/2013, 19:31
Replies: 18
Views: 1,527
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
I have 10 euro PSC. Its ok for 5,000,000,000? I...

I have 10 euro PSC. Its ok for 5,000,000,000?
I dont have Paypal.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/29/2013, 19:25
Replies: 6
Views: 540
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
Announcement is still valid? I am interested!

Announcement is still valid? I am interested!
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/29/2013, 12:17
Replies: 4
Views: 1,730
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
what server?

what server?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/28/2013, 20:48
Replies: 13
Views: 979
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
For the price it`s a very good account, bat I...

For the price it`s a very good account, bat I need an account on EG1.
Good luck on sale!
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/28/2013, 19:43
Replies: 13
Views: 979
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
Server? please

Server? please
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/28/2013, 17:19
Replies: 17
Views: 1,674
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
Somehow you have an account with EG1 full elite? ...

Somehow you have an account with EG1 full elite?
I mean: minimum 40 LF4 lvl16, 8 iris, Apis, Zeus lvl16, full Havoc and Hercules.
If you have pls PM
I can offer up to 150 euro!
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/27/2013, 20:01
Replies: 2
Views: 460
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
I offer 150 EURO for Dark EG1 full elite

I offer 150 EURO for a DarkOrbit account at least lvl 20 colonel basic, 40 LF4 lvl 16, 35 B02 lvl 16, 10 havoc 10 hercules lvl 16, pilot points 37.
I can offer up to 150 euro, depending on what you...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/25/2013, 12:43
Replies: 29
Views: 2,566
Posted By KAMIKAZE:
I am interested in this account. I want to know...

I am interested in this account. I want to know the latest price and payment method . Please answer me in English because my German is pretty bad.
Have a nice day!
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.