Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DanielMahan
Forum: Diablo Immortal Trading 07/13/2022, 09:48
Replies: 69
Views: 31,401
Posted By DanielMahan
@ admins/moderators: Wow, there is alot of...

@ admins/moderators: Wow, there is alot of hateful Karen's posting here. The moderators need to clean this up- elitepvp needs age verification.

I can vouch 100% for Kryo, he is a stand up person....
Forum: Legends of Runeterra Trading 01/28/2020, 02:30
Replies: 2
Views: 939
Posted By DanielMahan
What exactly are you looking for as far as exp...

What exactly are you looking for as far as exp and classes?
ie: Paying by the region caps, paying for certain decks to be made, etc.
or are you looking for a steady farmer to max out weekly...
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 01/19/2020, 20:10
Replies: 161
Views: 112,226
Posted By DanielMahan
When I run the autoupdate it says cannot connect...

When I run the autoupdate it says cannot connect to internet

the "Path" we need to suite it to is the download folder for the LOLConfigChanger.exe correct? or do we set path to league folder?
...
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 01/18/2020, 05:58
Replies: 161
Views: 112,226
Posted By DanielMahan
Does this still work?

Does this still work?
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/02/2015, 07:03
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
Mine did this at first too, Just close it,...

Mine did this at first too,

Just close it, wait a few minutes, then open it again- It SHOULD be all set~

Hope this helps!~
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/30/2015, 16:22
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
This is correct

This is correct
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/29/2015, 20:09
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
Thats awesome!!! Now only the people who...

Thats awesome!!! Now only the people who purchased will be able to use it and see it and even know about it!! so for security reasons this is a GREAT MOVE!!! :D :D :D Thank you friend!! :)

So far,...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/28/2015, 16:59
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
So excited for new features :) I just finished my...

So excited for new features :) I just finished my 7th lvl 10 using this~ :)

Great work friend!! :)
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/27/2015, 01:40
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
Valla works REALLY well :) Got her to 10 today,...

Valla works REALLY well :) Got her to 10 today, took a total of 2 days, not bad :)
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/25/2015, 17:36
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
I have two ideas for interest. Can you add a...

I have two ideas for interest.

Can you add a win/loss record onto the bot? Just simply a small box showing WINS or LOSSES after the bot starts :) then we can report which champions are best and...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/22/2015, 16:53
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
Ah forgot to note~ Add me is you're on US/NA...

Ah forgot to note~ Add me is you're on US/NA Server for Duo Games to Bot 24/7

skype: danielmahanjr
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/22/2015, 10:27
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
For ANYONE who would want to add me in game for a...

For ANYONE who would want to add me in game for a group/party for *MORE EXPERIENCE*!!! Add me on skype!!! Skype Name: danielmahanjr


I've gotten Rhegar, E.T.C., and Illidan to lvl 10 using this...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/20/2015, 20:50
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
Ah! Sorry!! New overall to these forums!~ I will...

Ah! Sorry!! New overall to these forums!~ I will get this info ASAP!!
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/20/2015, 20:41
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
BUG! On the Mines Map, With Illidan, I have...

BUG!

On the Mines Map, With Illidan, I have disconnected SEVERAL TIMES due to AFK - I've watched it, and the bot just has a hard time mapping and returning home at Low HP with the new patch~
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/20/2015, 07:08
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
I JUST got ETC to lvl 10 and noticed his E wasnt...

I JUST got ETC to lvl 10 and noticed his E wasnt working =P

still thought, AMAZING BOT! Great Work! ^_^

I was thinking of a possible addition, could you add a Win/Loss Tracker onto the Bot? :) ...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/18/2015, 16:07
Replies: 421
Views: 62,547
Posted By DanielMahan
I ran the trial for 1 game and it worked really...

I ran the trial for 1 game and it worked really well, so I went ahead and donated! ^_^ Very excited!!! :) Thank you so much for all of your hard work and time you've put into making this for us!!
...
Forum: Hearthstone 04/04/2014, 06:59
Replies: 458
Views: 79,033
Posted By DanielMahan
Using this deck :) Bot is working well :)

Using this deck :) Bot is working well :)
Forum: Hearthstone 04/04/2014, 06:43
Replies: 458
Views: 79,033
Posted By DanielMahan
Is this currently working? gonna test it out in a...

Is this currently working? gonna test it out in a few hours when I get home from work, but can anyone confirm?
Forum: Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/01/2013, 12:52
Replies: 46
Views: 32,115
Posted By DanielMahan
Speak English? Skype: danielmahanjr

Speak English?

Skype: danielmahanjr
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/28/2013, 18:06
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,527
Posted By DanielMahan
I laughed out loud lol

I laughed out loud lol
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 13:24
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,527
Posted By DanielMahan
Can someone link on here a WORKING account...

Can someone link on here a WORKING account creator? cant find any :(
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 12:17
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,527
Posted By DanielMahan
so if i assign 1200 ram to each it should work?...

so if i assign 1200 ram to each it should work? for 5 VM's
I have hdd
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 11:29
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,527
Posted By DanielMahan
So what is the requirements for PC to use this? ...

So what is the requirements for PC to use this?

my PC details:
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G630 @ 2.70 GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB
64 bit OS
GPU: Geforce 560 ti

I use VMWare, how much Ram/HD should I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 11:08
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,527
Posted By DanielMahan
so you must have at LEAST (5) VM's to run this...

so you must have at LEAST (5) VM's to run this ref bot?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/24/2013, 06:58
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,527
Posted By DanielMahan
So let me get this straight, because there is not...

So let me get this straight, because there is not a very good guide here to get this to work.

I have 6 VM's, all cloned from one.

The Main VM, has LOL + GiBot installed.

Do I start the Bot...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.