Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nietz
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/09/2022, 04:01
Replies: 14
Views: 6,546
Posted By Nietz
In case anyone is wondering if this is legit,...

In case anyone is wondering if this is legit, yeah Slotted is very legit. Scripts works amazing, no impact on performance for me at all! Of course there’s always room for improvements but it’s very...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/25/2022, 02:56
Replies: 130
Views: 47,415
Posted By Nietz
Hey, added on Discord.

Hey, added on Discord.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 04/17/2022, 03:15
Replies: 9
Views: 1,585
Posted By Nietz
Vouch for Elusion. HackMachine is also an option.

Vouch for Elusion. HackMachine is also an option.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/13/2022, 04:44
Replies: 33
Views: 3,273
Posted By Nietz
PhantomOverlay was the best for me.

PhantomOverlay was the best for me.
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/12/2022, 22:19
Replies: 100
Views: 29,076
Posted By Nietz
+rep Ok after a few games of testing I can...

+rep

Ok after a few games of testing I can say with 100% certainty that this IS the best Val cheat in the market. There's a few features I wish it had but so far it's being the best. The...
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/12/2022, 15:59
Replies: 100
Views: 29,076
Posted By Nietz
Vouch for the community. Haven't tried the chair...

Vouch for the community. Haven't tried the chair yet but it looks 100% legit and trustful so far. Everything went smooth.
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/12/2022, 15:55
Replies: 93
Views: 34,586
Posted By Nietz
No, I haven't been using it anymore. Found a...

No, I haven't been using it anymore. Found a private one and I'm testing it now, but Immunity was great. It's kinda hard to find a good setting since it's such a personal taste, but after you get...
Forum: Valorant 03/12/2022, 04:28
Replies: 34
Views: 16,737
Posted By Nietz
I've 3 nvme m.2, 2 are in raid0, the other one is...

I've 3 nvme m.2, 2 are in raid0, the other one is just laying there. Will I have a problem because of it? Can I play with the same peripherals as in mouse, keyboard, headset... ?
Forum: Trading 03/06/2022, 21:10
Replies: 2
Views: 1,131
Posted By Nietz
Hello I'm interested! Added you on Discord.

Hello I'm interested! Added you on Discord.
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/02/2022, 03:37
Replies: 110
Views: 42,372
Posted By Nietz
He is obviously making fun of you because you...

He is obviously making fun of you because you wrote "ardeuino". Immunity is legit.
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/02/2022, 03:33
Replies: 560
Views: 147,638
Posted By Nietz
Talked to Luke through a ticket. Response has a...

Talked to Luke through a ticket. Response has a ok-ish time (far from being great) but it's lightyears ahead of A and W and others providers for sure. He assured that spoofer would work on my PC then...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/28/2022, 18:01
Replies: 1,446
Views: 282,630
Posted By Nietz
Can't open a ticket because there's a maximum...

Can't open a ticket because there's a maximum limit of 500... now I'm stuck with this Bad Loader error...

EDIT: Finally ticket was opened and answered in 6 hours!!! But unfortunately Woofer...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/23/2022, 19:28
Replies: 93
Views: 34,586
Posted By Nietz
Just bought 1-month access and now waiting for...

Just bought 1-month access and now waiting for the build as promised (max. 48h delivery). Will update with a brief review after playing with it.

EDIT: It's way over 48h (56h actually), he said my...
Forum: Overwatch 11/07/2021, 04:58
Replies: 1,157
Views: 349,698
Posted By Nietz
Is HyperFlick still legit tho? Every...

Is HyperFlick still legit tho? Every Discord/Slack link they give on websites are expired or don't exist anymore.

EDIT: Nvm they are still pretty active.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/20/2021, 16:27
Replies: 915
Views: 246,465
Posted By Nietz
These guys really are the REAL deal. Bought a...

These guys really are the REAL deal. Bought a 30day CW and then got the lifetime WZ cheat. Wish I could get invited to the private ones tho... but it is what it is.

Great work, keep it coming!
Forum: Battlefield Trading 10/10/2021, 04:23
Replies: 143
Views: 52,341
Posted By Nietz
Applied there and if everything goes smooth I'll...

Applied there and if everything goes smooth I'll edit with my experience!
Forum: Trading 08/29/2021, 05:37
Replies: 3
Views: 2,114
Posted By Nietz
I need aswell please... no CDs would be perfect!!!

I need aswell please... no CDs would be perfect!!!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/28/2021, 02:50
Replies: 129
Views: 30,096
Posted By Nietz
I can confirm and vouch for this review. Just so...

I can confirm and vouch for this review. Just so you guys know, I played EFT with NM for around 2 months straight and it was one of the best (if not the best), and even after I got bored of playing...
Forum: Early Access Games 05/29/2021, 17:06
Replies: 17
Views: 3,041
Posted By Nietz
Looking for it too!

Looking for it too!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/03/2021, 00:07
Replies: 3
Views: 3,683
Posted By Nietz
When you try to access the Sentient (sentient.sh)...

When you try to access the Sentient (sentient.sh) website it says "sentient is dead". So not sure whats going on...
Forum: Valorant 01/29/2021, 15:32
Replies: 17
Views: 1,627
Posted By Nietz
bruh

bruh
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/11/2020, 20:17
Replies: 101
Views: 12,586
Posted By Nietz
This, this is a good example of a good seller.

This, this is a good example of a good seller.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 08/27/2020, 19:56
Replies: 15
Views: 7,201
Posted By Nietz
Riiiiiiight.

Riiiiiiight.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 08/06/2020, 18:02
Replies: 15
Views: 7,201
Posted By Nietz
You sure can find something for 30$, but you'll...

You sure can find something for 30$, but you'll get banned in the first 5 mins of gaming. Every cheat that is truly UD is over 200$ and it's private and slotted.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/07/2020, 01:39
Replies: 668
Views: 177,754
Posted By Nietz
+Rep. Been using this for my second month in a...

+Rep. Been using this for my second month in a row, and it's awesome!

Pros:
- It's safe as long as you follow the instructions
- Dev is constantly updating
- Support team actually works
- They...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.