Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SweetAsHooney
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/12/2014, 17:56
Replies: 94
Views: 6,502
Posted By SweetAsHooney
BLOODY ISN'T MY BF OMG. Astaroath is my bf, no...

BLOODY ISN'T MY BF OMG.
Astaroath is my bf, no Bloody. You don't understand it?
I send some messages from Bloody to Dextro, I think you saw it. I didn't deleted ur database, I haven't got acces...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/11/2014, 01:00
Replies: 94
Views: 6,502
Posted By SweetAsHooney
It was a good server, but with bad staff. : (

It was a good server, but with bad staff. : (
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 01/26/2014, 13:17
Replies: 94
Views: 6,502
Posted By SweetAsHooney
It's really nice server. Staff are helpful and...

It's really nice server. Staff are helpful and game is amazing :) U can't be bored there. I like it. :)
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 01/01/2014, 14:56
Replies: 793
Views: 81,008
Posted By SweetAsHooney
Nice server, I like it.

Nice server, I like it.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/26/2013, 01:56
Replies: 264
Views: 32,087
Posted By SweetAsHooney
[Update] 26/12/2013 PvP Patch & Fixxes PvP...

[Update] 26/12/2013 PvP Patch & Fixxes

PvP Patch:
- Meteo: Damage Power Increased.
- ArchMages Buffs: Time Increased.
- Golden Chaos Nova: Blind chance Decreased a bit.
- Elementalist Spirit...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 11/10/2013, 12:53
Replies: 1,915
Views: 107,625
Posted By SweetAsHooney
Oh no, The attack probably failed. Good luck...

Oh no, The attack probably failed.
Good luck and have fun. ^^

edit: Ivan <3 <3
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.