Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ordu52
Forum: Fortnite Trading 09/02/2019, 23:42
Replies: 542
Views: 89,399
Posted By ordu52
yeah i know that ure busy, but im tryna contact u...

yeah i know that ure busy, but im tryna contact u since april.

my discord is: m1ndful#1385
Forum: Fortnite Trading 09/02/2019, 20:28
Replies: 542
Views: 89,399
Posted By ordu52
Bought this guy's spoofer. Doesnt reply to my PMs...

Bought this guy's spoofer. Doesnt reply to my PMs anymore. He used to be a nice guy. But seems like he doesnt care anymore lol.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/15/2019, 16:19
Replies: 57
Views: 8,410
Posted By ordu52
S C A M

S C A M
Forum: Fortnite Trading 01/14/2019, 11:15
Replies: 542
Views: 89,399
Posted By ordu52
Where are you? You are not online on your discord...

Where are you? You are not online on your discord for the last few days. I bought ur spoofer for lifetime. I have waited a couple days cuz i got HWID Banned again. I need you to give me a tutorial or...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/08/2019, 04:20
Replies: 546
Views: 72,567
Posted By ordu52
Works like a charm. Dont get why people hate on...

Works like a charm. Dont get why people hate on this guy. He is a very nice guy and his product works like a charm.

+REP

TRUSTWORTHY!
Forum: Fortnite Trading 01/08/2019, 04:14
Replies: 542
Views: 89,399
Posted By ordu52
I was HWID banned. Bought this SPOOFER and Kedira...

I was HWID banned. Bought this SPOOFER and Kedira set me up perfectly.

This guy deserves more recognition. His spoofer works like a charm. He does everything for you YOU LEGIT DONT NEED TO DO...
Forum: Fortnite 01/05/2019, 07:28
Replies: 5
Views: 2,294
Posted By ordu52
HWID UNBAN

Is there any new up to date HWID unban methods?
I am getting buskicks.

I know spoofers might do the work but I don't want to use spoofers all my life.

I searched everything but nothing worked...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 12/21/2018, 16:03
Replies: 32
Views: 6,513
Posted By ordu52
fix ur discord link its not working

fix ur discord link its not working
Forum: Fortnite Trading 12/20/2018, 14:58
Replies: 109
Views: 18,084
Posted By ordu52
Scam. Do not buy. I repeat DO NOT BUY. This guy...

Scam. Do not buy. I repeat DO NOT BUY. This guy confronts me in private message saying that im a fake account. While he can say it through the comments. Instead they delete my comments so that the...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 12/18/2018, 13:39
Replies: 9
Views: 1,645
Posted By ordu52
100 eu weekly with no spoofer ? HAHAHAHA what a...

100 eu weekly with no spoofer ? HAHAHAHA what a joke
Forum: Fortnite Trading 12/18/2018, 07:56
Replies: 109
Views: 18,084
Posted By ordu52
Payed for the cheat. Never got the hack. These...

Payed for the cheat. Never got the hack. These guys are proffesional scammers. Care
Forum: Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/29/2018, 18:51
Replies: 27
Views: 33,977
Posted By ordu52
not working for me..

not working for me..
Forum: Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2018, 08:08
Replies: 95
Views: 42,333
Posted By ordu52
you only have PUBG hacks lol?

you only have PUBG hacks lol?
Forum: Fortnite Trading 09/14/2018, 16:14
Replies: 2
Views: 752
Posted By ordu52
try this one : callmepapito#1385

try this one : callmepapito#1385
Forum: Fortnite Trading 09/13/2018, 23:49
Replies: 2
Views: 752
Posted By ordu52
| HYPERCHEATS.GG | 19 DAYS LEFT OF SUBSCRIPTION |

Hello guys,

Since COD Blackout came out I officially quit Fortnite and willing to sell my remaining subscription on Hypercheats.gg.
Since they dont accept refunds im trying to make one of you...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 06/12/2018, 16:58
Replies: 47
Views: 6,425
Posted By ordu52
Lol by the official sellers u can get it for 120$...

Lol by the official sellers u can get it for 120$ a week
Forum: Fortnite Trading 06/11/2018, 15:10
Replies: 32
Views: 6,696
Posted By ordu52
Can vouch for the product, working really good. ...

Can vouch for the product, working really good.

I just think its really fucking overpriced, and it takes a lot of CPU.

I have bought it for one week, but will not buy anymore just because of...
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/21/2012, 17:15
Replies: 21
Views: 2,436
Posted By ordu52
i cant download???

i cant download???
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.