Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: chikaraaa
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2016, 23:23
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
No 400 RP anymore... :=///

No 400 RP anymore... :=///
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2016, 21:18
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Hi! I get this message via VMware while...

Hi!

I get this message via VMware while trying to start bot exe.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2016, 11:40
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Nor for me, it is normal. My bots always play...

Nor for me, it is normal.
My bots always play good, but i use only 3 so the others are foreigners, and i think I lose because of them.
Forum: League of Legends 01/16/2016, 13:19
Replies: 0
Views: 494
Posted By chikaraaa
Why can't i gift a skin on sale to my friend?

I would like to gift Ironscale Shyvana to my friend, its on sale now for only 375RP.
I have enough RP, and he own Shyvana.
Why I type the name Shyvana to the search bar nothing appears.
What's the...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2016, 13:08
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Botexchange is on, i have i5 3570K its running on...

Botexchange is on, i have i5 3570K its running on 30%.
I think usually its because of the bot.
I watched their strategy, and if they lose its beacouse they dont def. They just push, and AI's just...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/15/2016, 20:17
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Try to download Dxtory and there set a 15FPS...

Try to download Dxtory and there set a 15FPS limit.
Also recommended to use Windows Tiny 7, give 1 core, 1GB RAM, and SSD!!
SSD is super important.
I use 3 bots because i have only 8GB of RAM, but...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/14/2016, 15:29
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Download that, what is v10 is the skin u have to...

Download that, what is v10 is the skin u have to install via Wooxy.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/14/2016, 15:15
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Please turn on bot guys on EUW, mine dont start...

Please turn on bot guys on EUW, mine dont start till then.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/14/2016, 11:28
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Bot says: Please patch the game manually( If you...

Bot says: Please patch the game manually( If you already have the latest patch (I have), wait for a bot update).
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/13/2016, 10:38
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
How should i install VM, if windows needs 12GB of...

How should i install VM, if windows needs 12GB of free space?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2016, 19:15
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Just like mine

Just like mine
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2016, 09:48
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
I have 2 question. 1, Most of the time my...

I have 2 question.

1,
Most of the time my bots lose games.
I use VM with default settings, only game, no proxy, i run 2 bots at the same time with bot exchange.
What should i do to make bots...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2016, 17:36
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Yeah, it has problems. Sometimes works fine,...

Yeah, it has problems.
Sometimes works fine, sometimes not.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2016, 14:04
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Doesn't working for me either. It keep saying...

Doesn't working for me either.
It keep saying requesting an account.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/05/2016, 17:03
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
I get the following error while starting...

I get the following error while starting SumonnerFactoryclient.exe either in normal mode or as administrator.
On the pics it says: SumonnerFactoryclient has stopped working
Check online for a...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/05/2016, 12:43
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,891
Posted By chikaraaa
Can anyone help me how to get it working? I...

Can anyone help me how to get it working?
I downloaded and installed Wooxy skin installer, then i intalled Sumonner's Rift inside Wooxy and then i try to start SumonnerFactoryclient.exe (2.1MB), but...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.