Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: precisionist
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/19/2016, 01:52
Replies: 145
Views: 12,356
Posted By precisionist
What? Did you really blocked me?

What? Did you really blocked me?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/08/2016, 05:33
Replies: 145
Views: 12,356
Posted By precisionist
Bump! Great person and a respectable member of...

Bump! Great person and a respectable member of the community. Great communication and quick to resolve problems that may arrive. I would recommend to anyone!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/31/2016, 02:25
Replies: 145
Views: 12,356
Posted By precisionist
Just paid for a boost!! Quality begins the moment...

Just paid for a boost!! Quality begins the moment you talk to them on skype!
EDIT: Forgot to say will comment when finished.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/26/2016, 23:02
Replies: 19
Views: 1,366
Posted By precisionist
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/04/2014, 07:47
Replies: 46
Views: 3,125
Posted By precisionist
I just completed a deal with him (very nice guy...

I just completed a deal with him (very nice guy and fast at responding). He definitely delivers in customer service and satisfaction. He deserves a +1 vouch from me!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/12/2013, 02:06
Replies: 116
Views: 12,254
Posted By precisionist
Ordering 150 refs, will update back!

Ordering 150 refs, will update back!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/12/2013, 01:49
Replies: 4
Views: 347
Posted By precisionist
Hi, I am interested.

Hi, I am interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/08/2013, 07:25
Replies: 69
Views: 3,231
Posted By precisionist
Hey, I need 50% discount!

Hey, I need 50% discount!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/07/2013, 23:56
Replies: 71
Views: 3,409
Posted By precisionist
Seriously, are you ever going you respond to my...

Seriously, are you ever going you respond to my PMs?
I'm seriously extremely tired of waiting for absolutely nothing.
Can you refund me my money? We can talk through PM/Skype if you don't want...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/02/2013, 07:23
Replies: 555
Views: 31,961
Posted By precisionist
About to buy!! :)

About to buy!! :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/01/2013, 02:47
Replies: 555
Views: 31,961
Posted By precisionist
About to add you, I would like to buy one.

About to add you, I would like to buy one.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/27/2013, 22:30
Replies: 4
Views: 393
Posted By precisionist
A good name on NA

Looking to buy a good name on NA, will pay via paypal!

Leave your skype here or through PM

EDIT: I also have interested in japanese culture (Manga, anime, etc) and K-pop, so names that give...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/27/2013, 18:20
Replies: 71
Views: 3,409
Posted By precisionist
Hey, can you refund me my money if you are not...

Hey, can you refund me my money if you are not going to finish my job from 11/06/2013?

You have ignored me for 2 weeks and i dont know where to contact you....

I'll be glad to pay for...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/20/2013, 22:24
Replies: 10
Views: 466
Posted By precisionist
Just got scammed by 'Real™...

Just got scammed by 'Real™ ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), didn't think something like this would happen with 68 TBM.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2013, 20:18
Replies: 23
Views: 1,598
Posted By precisionist
Hello, anyone know if this guy is legitimate?

Hello, anyone know if this guy is legitimate?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2013, 18:38
Replies: 10
Views: 466
Posted By precisionist
Thank you for the advice :) :)

Thank you for the advice :) :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2013, 03:18
Replies: 10
Views: 466
Posted By precisionist
Diamond 5+ account

Hello, I'm actively looking to purchase a diamond 5 or higher account.

The account does not need a lot of fancy skins, but please let it have a decent amount of champions (maybe 30+).

My...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2013, 03:04
Replies: 86
Views: 5,883
Posted By precisionist
Very professional and genuinely helpful guy....

Very professional and genuinely helpful guy. Although we couldn't finalize a trade, it was truly a pleasure to work with this guy! Recommend if you have any questions for him at all!!
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.