Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: raining666
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 07/12/2026, 19:33
Replies: 121
Views: 46,005
Posted By raining666
Where even is the features list?

Where even is the features list?
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/04/2025, 01:08
Replies: 192
Views: 44,889
Posted By raining666
TheHackerM0d Would you maybe have a version...

TheHackerM0d

Would you maybe have a version that works for 2018 CA Classic? like around VER_BR_1709.01 or below?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/29/2024, 19:39
Replies: 20
Views: 3,345
Posted By raining666
Advidity Marvel Rivals was detected then, soon...

Advidity Marvel Rivals was detected then, soon after Advidity Destiny 2 was detected, end of story

Either ways, I have something good to say, Askkar was fast to update Advidity for Marvel Rivals...
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/19/2024, 20:52
Replies: 20
Views: 3,345
Posted By raining666
Yeah I think It's detected, I'm getting banned on...

Yeah I think It's detected, I'm getting banned on fresh accounts today as soon as the game ends (1 game after starting up Marvel Rivals). My last try was on a healer shark with no aimbot, just walls...
Forum: MapleStory Trading 04/04/2022, 01:43
Replies: 14
Views: 5,458
Posted By raining666
Suggestion: add a HWID & GUID bypass to the v83...

Suggestion:
add a HWID & GUID bypass to the v83 cheats if you do end up making them :handsdown:

You'll probably need it anyways if you're going to test cheats on DreamMS with their "anti-cheat"...
Forum: MapleStory 03/20/2022, 14:20
Replies: 3
Views: 58,948
Posted By raining666
Yeah it still exists, I mean I was contacted by...

Yeah it still exists, I mean I was contacted by someone recently when I asked for a cheat for a specific private server.

He seems very legit, going over his profile here, posts, threads, etc. He...
Forum: MapleStory Trading 03/19/2022, 21:42
Replies: 14
Views: 5,458
Posted By raining666
Make a cheat for DreamMS, I'll pay a sub for it...

Make a cheat for DreamMS, I'll pay a sub for it if you do

Servers popular & seems to be continuing to grow, it's a good competition for the other top 2 v83 servers, the coders know what they're...
Forum: MapleStory 03/11/2022, 00:23
Replies: 2
Views: 52,323
Posted By raining666
I'd be interested in cheats/trainer for this...

I'd be interested in cheats/trainer for this server as well

and particularly interested in a way to evade a perma ban, what do I need to change to make a new account besides the obvious IP change...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.