Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mizar
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/28/2013, 02:12
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By Mizar
XDXD SO CLOSE

XDXD SO CLOSE
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 16:46
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By Mizar
No, you're wrong. I said they tried to scam me ^^...

No, you're wrong. I said they tried to scam me ^^ They didnt succeed anyways. I dont care about the reputation system because I just want to trade those codes and nothing else, wont bother flagging...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 16:33
Replies: 13
Views: 2,475
Posted By Mizar
Check the new topic...

Check the new topic [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 16:16
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By Mizar
http://oi40.tinypic.com/20a6o2w.jpg

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 15:54
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By Mizar
I have a few ones that are skincards and I can...

I have a few ones that are skincards and I can take pictures and post them. But many of them are just skin codes obtained through trading.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 15:40
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By Mizar
1x Pax Jax and 1x Riot Blitz traded!!

1x Pax Jax and 1x Riot Blitz traded!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 13:55
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By Mizar
I don't sell, just trade sorry.

I don't sell, just trade sorry.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 13:47
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By Mizar
I'm sorry but the first 3 people I tried to trade...

I'm sorry but the first 3 people I tried to trade with were "trusted", had positive rep and tried to scam anyways. So I cannot trust. If you respect my rules we can trade, else I don't care at all....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 13:26
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By Mizar
PAX and Riot skin codes WORLD WIDE

Now available:

2x Riot Graves
2x Riot Blitzcrank
1x Arcade Sona
1x Pax Jax
2x Riot K9 Nasus
1x Riot Singed
2x Arcade Hecarim
1x Full Metal Rammus
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 13:15
Replies: 13
Views: 2,475
Posted By Mizar
I can trade her for other low-prized codes like...

I can trade her for other low-prized codes like Full Metal Rammus or Arcade Hecarim ^^

Also I'll make a new topic with all the new codes I have.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 12:53
Replies: 13
Views: 2,475
Posted By Mizar
It can be redeemed on EUW but I don't SELL, I...

It can be redeemed on EUW but I don't SELL, I just TRADE for other skin codes!

Who's interested can give me his skype in PM so I'll add him!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 12:35
Replies: 13
Views: 2,475
Posted By Mizar
I don't sell sorry, just trade for skin codes...

I don't sell sorry, just trade for skin codes un-used on EUW!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 03:28
Replies: 13
Views: 2,475
Posted By Mizar
Already traded 1x Riot Graves and 1x Riot Blitz....

Already traded 1x Riot Graves and 1x Riot Blitz. STILL UP FOR OFFERS!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 02:10
Replies: 13
Views: 2,475
Posted By Mizar
Riot Graves, Riot Blitzcrank, Arcade Sona SKIN CODES WORLD WIDE

HI GUYS!!

I want to trade 2x RIOT GRAVES, 3x RIOT BLITZ, AND 1x ARCADE SONA for:

ARCADE HECARIM or other ARCADE SONAs.

I MAY CONSIDER OTHER OFFERS TOO, DON'T WORRY!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/26/2013, 20:44
Replies: 0
Views: 216
Posted By Mizar
Riot Graves NA Skin Code

Willing to trade for EUW skin codes, willing to consider various offers.

You can ask my skype if you're interested.

UP. Still willing to trade Riot Graves NA for a skin on EUW.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.