Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ktrop14
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/29/2018, 17:22
Replies: 1,017
Views: 235,026
Posted By ktrop14
+1 This cheat is amazing! It's one of the nicest...

+1 This cheat is amazing! It's one of the nicest looking cheats out there. I can clearly see all the items and playernames and it even has no recoil and no sway!

I've played so many other cheats...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/23/2018, 12:27
Replies: 1,017
Views: 235,026
Posted By ktrop14
Unhappy add me: Peddles#9632 I bought the 7 day...

add me: Peddles#9632

I bought the 7 day trial for 30 euro on may 17th but have no access to the cheat yet.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/22/2018, 17:04
Replies: 1,017
Views: 235,026
Posted By ktrop14
can I have access to the new discord please? I...

can I have access to the new discord please? I send 30 euro for 7 day trial 5 days ago but the discord got banned or something.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 05/19/2018, 07:38
Replies: 1,756
Views: 760,592
Posted By ktrop14
Inceptor is legit, all you need to do is talk to...

Inceptor is legit, all you need to do is talk to people who bought the cheat in discord. I personally talked in voice chat with a few people who say inceptor works great and one of them even did a...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/16/2018, 13:09
Replies: 1,017
Views: 235,026
Posted By ktrop14
I'll buy a week for 30 euro

I'll buy a week for 30 euro
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/14/2018, 03:05
Replies: 5
Views: 489
Posted By ktrop14
Cool pmed

pmed
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/14/2018, 03:00
Replies: 5
Views: 489
Posted By ktrop14
Cool pmed

pmed
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/13/2018, 08:32
Replies: 5
Views: 489
Posted By ktrop14
Cool Selling PSSA keys esp only

24hr keys

2 keys left

$7e

Reply to this post or pm me for my contact info

Once you buy the key I will send you a link to download the client via discord.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/09/2018, 13:57
Replies: 4
Views: 2,027
Posted By ktrop14
*

*
Forum: Infestation Trading 01/18/2017, 08:02
Replies: 0
Views: 305
Posted By ktrop14
Lightbulb WTB BULK masada and ak-47 and more!

I also need:

stanag cmags

Bizon

Paypal only - you go first if you have high rep or i traded with you before

add me on skype : ktrop14hellodirtydino or try jibbs
Forum: Infestation Trading 01/18/2017, 05:30
Replies: 18
Views: 2,411
Posted By ktrop14
+1 Bought 300 kstyle nvgs. Everything went...

+1 Bought 300 kstyle nvgs. Everything went smooth, would buy again.
Forum: Infestation Trading 01/05/2017, 06:17
Replies: 0
Views: 298
Posted By ktrop14
Smile WTB skinboxes and GD

I need winter boxes $.75e, premium $.10e and epic $.85e.

Paying $.70 per mil GD

Paypal only

You go first unless I traded with you before.

I can also pay with DX.
Forum: Infestation Trading 12/30/2016, 23:33
Replies: 31
Views: 4,069
Posted By ktrop14
+Rep good trader everything went smooth, would...

+Rep good trader everything went smooth, would buy again.
Forum: Infestation Trading 12/20/2016, 10:12
Replies: 0
Views: 305
Posted By ktrop14
Forum: Infestation Trading 12/18/2016, 15:32
Replies: 16
Views: 2,951
Posted By ktrop14
+1 bought 5 epic boxes, 1 hynx and 1 katana fade...

+1 bought 5 epic boxes, 1 hynx and 1 katana fade and everything went smooth :)
Forum: Infestation Trading 12/04/2016, 13:16
Replies: 58
Views: 9,905
Posted By ktrop14
+1 quick and easy trade, Trusted trader :)

+1 quick and easy trade, Trusted trader :)
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/22/2016, 19:48
Replies: 67
Views: 9,608
Posted By ktrop14
+rep good trader. I sent first and he dropped...

+rep good trader. I sent first and he dropped Will buy again :)
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/22/2016, 18:57
Replies: 5
[Buying] WTB uplink bags
Views: 405
Posted By ktrop14
bump still need

bump still need
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/18/2016, 10:43
Replies: 5
[Buying] WTB uplink bags
Views: 405
Posted By ktrop14
added ya

added ya
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/17/2016, 22:15
Replies: 5
[Buying] WTB uplink bags
Views: 405
Posted By ktrop14
Lightbulb WTB uplink bags

paying $.15 - $.25 per
buying alot!
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/13/2016, 17:14
Replies: 0
Views: 261
Posted By ktrop14
WTS shattered skies stuff iso fg@d2jsp

selling weapon box for 500fg

you send first

pm me if interested
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/08/2016, 23:14
Replies: 5
Views: 456
Posted By ktrop14
added ya

added ya
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/08/2016, 22:43
Replies: 5
Views: 456
Posted By ktrop14
This guy just scammed me dont ever trade with...

This guy just scammed me dont ever trade with him!

His ign is - zwiebackboy
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/08/2016, 20:54
Replies: 5
Views: 456
Posted By ktrop14
Smile Selling two weapon boxes cheap

only 1 box left

$10 each

paypal - family/friends only

Meet at sindals you send money then I drop items at a safe spot

No longer dropping first due to scammers even if you have high rep.
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/07/2016, 07:17
Replies: 0
[Selling] My first SS shop
Views: 395
Posted By ktrop14
bump

bump
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.