Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SleepingSidewinder
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 11/26/2013, 18:15
Replies: 4
Views: 316
Posted By SleepingSidewinder
trading Still trading with IamAfox, I...

trading


Still trading with IamAfox, I went first.

he appears to have logged out from Skype
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 11/26/2013, 17:52
Replies: 10
Views: 627
Posted By SleepingSidewinder
Selling key (you will be forwarded original...

Selling key (you will be forwarded original Blizzard email) for 15EUR PP.

skype:sleepingsidewinder
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 11/26/2013, 10:42
Replies: 4
Views: 316
Posted By SleepingSidewinder
Since the key come from an official blizzard...

Since the key come from an official blizzard email, it can be redeemed in both NA and EU.



edit

Adding my Skype (sleepingsidewinder) and screenshot. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

still...
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 11/25/2013, 11:03
Replies: 4
Views: 316
Posted By SleepingSidewinder
Hearthstone Beta Key [PP]

Just got an extra key from Blizzard.

Selling at 15EUR /w PayPal only. You go first unless you are a highly trusted member.

Can provide Screens of Blizzard original mail and/or create an...
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 10/23/2013, 19:26
Replies: 1
Views: 300
Posted By SleepingSidewinder
Greetings, I've got an unused beta key, and...

Greetings,

I've got an unused beta key, and I can go first.


Skype: SleepingSidewinder
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.