Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: johnloyd70
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/14/2017, 00:27
Replies: 271
Views: 49,148
Posted By johnloyd70
Can't download :( says server error is it me or...

Can't download :( says server error is it me or what
Forum: S4 League 08/24/2016, 13:02
Replies: 16
Views: 1,306
Posted By johnloyd70
Wtf? Bro .. not everyone used a bypass.. u only...

Wtf? Bro .. not everyone used a bypass.. u only get a dc when u use the damn bypass xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2016, 20:56
Replies: 42
Views: 16,781
Posted By johnloyd70
Best bypass evur thanks

Best bypass evur thanks
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/30/2016, 16:30
Replies: 121
Views: 25,104
Posted By johnloyd70
That's sarcasm not irony xD

That's sarcasm not irony xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2016, 23:45
Replies: 121
Views: 25,104
Posted By johnloyd70
Keep it up <3

Keep it up <3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2016, 15:07
Replies: 121
Views: 25,104
Posted By johnloyd70
New update <3 Is it possible to make this...

New update <3 Is it possible to make this modification bypass self update, if it's not too much work :3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2016, 13:46
Replies: 2
Views: 2,452
Posted By johnloyd70
Doesn't work.

Doesn't work.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/24/2015, 10:11
Replies: 2
Views: 1,073
Posted By johnloyd70
Sometimes people mention the functions, since the...

Sometimes people mention the functions, since the name doesn't give anything away :o
Forum: S4 League 11/25/2015, 21:49
Replies: 14
Views: 1,151
Posted By johnloyd70
I tried all french servers and a couple of...

I tried all french servers and a couple of others, do u use a bypass? I tried with and without, same results, the game opens for a second in the task manager and suddenly disappears.
Forum: S4 League 11/21/2015, 12:33
Replies: 14
Views: 1,151
Posted By johnloyd70
Unhappy IP ban bypass?

A few weeks ago I was able to play s4 using WTFast to change IP address with a bypass and it worked just fine with a ping around 40. An update came and I tried logging in, it would just suspend the...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/02/2015, 13:26
Replies: 28
Views: 3,853
Posted By johnloyd70
lol.

lol.
Forum: S4 League 04/10/2015, 14:55
Replies: 1,461
Views: 228,167
Posted By johnloyd70
Hey guys, does anyone know the RGB code for the...

Hey guys, does anyone know the RGB code for the enemies on s4 league? I am a beginner trying to make a colour aimbot. Thanks a bunch.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/22/2014, 22:17
Replies: 830
Views: 108,030
Posted By johnloyd70
Cannot open script... And it only does the...

Cannot open script... And it only does the checking for updates thing..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2013, 16:12
Replies: 182
Views: 34,849
Posted By johnloyd70
It's not working :C I did the same steps, but...

It's not working :C
I did the same steps, but in game, all of my clothes are on, but I don't 1 hit, not have 200HP and also no SP boost
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2013, 12:11
Replies: 35
Views: 6,415
Posted By johnloyd70
Name Change works well, the others tab also works...

Name Change works well, the others tab also works and the room password works. But I can't seem to be able to use the ID Manager itself.. Either I get the wrong old ID and new ID or it doesn't work....
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.