Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Speedlink007
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2014, 01:12
Replies: 5
Views: 273
Posted By Speedlink007
One Thing for all. I am going to pay after i...

One Thing for all. I am going to pay after i reach level 25++ or level 30. I dont want waste time with arguing why i dont pay before. I have negative expierence with paying before i got the Service....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2014, 00:49
Replies: 5
Views: 273
Posted By Speedlink007
yeah or paypal if needed. But for paypal i need...

yeah or paypal if needed. But for paypal i need more time to pay. Cause i have to send first money to paypal and after i can transfer via paypal.
Btw. Region EUW
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2014, 00:42
Replies: 5
Views: 273
Posted By Speedlink007
Level Boosting

I am looking for someone who boost my level 1 Account to level 30. I am rdy to pay like 10€ or little more
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/16/2013, 14:38
Replies: 160
Views: 9,938
Posted By Speedlink007
He is very competent and u can trust him. I was...

He is very competent and u can trust him. I was very scared that he scam my account or something. But he did a Great Job. From Gold 3 to Plat does it take like 4-5 days. He is not the fastest...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.