Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Deanz123
Forum: Elsword 10/16/2013, 13:06
Replies: 12
Views: 3,010
Posted By Deanz123
stop saying that. u never even tried that one. am...

stop saying that. u never even tried that one. am i right?
Forum: Elsword 10/15/2013, 13:09
Replies: 165
[Collection Thread] Elsword-Bugs/ Hacks/ Hinweise
Views: 110,510
Posted By Deanz123
english pls

english pls
Forum: Elsword 10/15/2013, 12:58
Replies: 12
Views: 3,010
Posted By Deanz123
more like a glitch actually. not hack. sorry for...

more like a glitch actually. not hack. sorry for my wrong choice of words.
Forum: Elsword 10/15/2013, 10:41
Replies: 163
Views: 27,801
Posted By Deanz123
working in garena version?

working in garena version?
Forum: Elsword 10/15/2013, 10:22
Replies: 12
Views: 3,010
Posted By Deanz123
Cool New to ELSWORD Ph

Hi. I'm really new to ELSWORD and I haven't tried CBT because of the beta key. I look forward this October 17 to play the OBT. My goal is to be the TOP PLAYER as humanly as possible in ELSWORD. I...
Forum: Elsword 10/15/2013, 10:16
Replies: 18
Views: 3,324
Posted By Deanz123
I can't wait! I will fucking DIEHARD THIS...

I can't wait! I will fucking DIEHARD THIS MOTHERFUCKA GAME!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.