Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sinnsational
Forum: Facebook 02/19/2014, 17:12
Replies: 8
Views: 8,175
Posted By Sinnsational
I'm waiting for an answer from support. I'm...

I'm waiting for an answer from support. I'm guessing that it won't be good news lol.

Good luck with your account
Forum: Facebook 02/12/2014, 14:06
Replies: 8
Views: 8,175
Posted By Sinnsational
Used it once

Account has been flagged for suspicious activity and temporarily banned from doing battles.
Forum: Seafight 10/22/2013, 10:36
Replies: 53
Views: 20,046
Posted By Sinnsational
Thanks

Thank you
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.