Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: archnael
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/29/2016, 03:39
Replies: 69
Views: 29,066
Posted By archnael
I picked up this value , but how can I read this...

I picked up this value , but how can I read this table ? Thks.
Forum: Perfect World 01/15/2016, 12:29
Replies: 5
Views: 3,714
Posted By archnael
You could make available the source code of the...

You could make available the source code of the program?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 01/01/2016, 16:14
Replies: 2
Views: 2,127
Posted By archnael
What is your version of PW I have the offsets...

What is your version of PW I have the offsets version 1.5.1 build 2305.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 01/01/2016, 16:00
Replies: 76
Views: 38,359
Posted By archnael
Could someone post the link again , because the...

Could someone post the link again , because the current link is offline . Thank you so much
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 12/31/2015, 05:58
Replies: 69
Views: 29,066
Posted By archnael
OFFSETs

GameBase: 0xC76DCC
Base Addr: 0xC77280;
SendPacket: 0x725700;
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/29/2015, 06:21
Replies: 69
Views: 29,066
Posted By archnael
Download

Hello , you still have version 3.7 , because the link is broken , so I can not download .

I appreciate this already .
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/18/2014, 19:35
Replies: 69
Views: 29,066
Posted By archnael
Does anyone know the address to read the name of...

Does anyone know the address to read the name of the faction?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.