Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: yoloqueue
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2013, 11:38
Replies: 12
Views: 429
Posted By yoloqueue
I am the one from Belguim. Or just post your...

I am the one from Belguim. Or just post your skype here I'll add you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2013, 11:34
Replies: 1
Views: 349
Posted By yoloqueue
NORTH AMERICA/OCEANIC SERVER ELO BOOST >> VOUCH GAMES <<

NA/OCE ELO BOOSTING!!! ACCEPTING VOUCH GAMES!!

Hi everyone! I am starting Elo Boosting! My main account is Diamond 1 on OCE server. Add me on skype if you are interested.

Skype: yolo.ben
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2013, 11:29
Replies: 12
Views: 429
Posted By yoloqueue
Skype: yolo.ben Has 34 champions and some...

Skype: yolo.ben

Has 34 champions and some skins. Unranked and lv 30.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2013, 10:37
Replies: 12
Views: 429
Posted By yoloqueue
15euro unranked EUNE.

15euro unranked EUNE.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/05/2013, 10:32
Replies: 5
Views: 953
Posted By yoloqueue
Successfully boosted my account from Silver 5 to...

Successfully boosted my account from Silver 5 to Gold 5. thanks ;)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2013, 05:54
Replies: 5
Views: 383
Posted By yoloqueue
Yes. I do not care about the stats of the...

Yes. I do not care about the stats of the account, just if it has the skin.

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2013, 05:30
Replies: 1
Views: 304
Posted By yoloqueue
OCE Boost up to Diamond 5

I am able to do a couple of elo boosts only for OCE server, from Bronze 5 up to Diamond 5.

Prices negotiable. Contact via PM.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2013, 05:26
Replies: 5
Views: 383
Posted By yoloqueue
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/29/2013, 09:28
Replies: 16
Views: 1,082
Posted By yoloqueue
Add me on skype: samcancan

Add me on skype: samcancan
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/29/2013, 09:24
Replies: 5
Views: 383
Posted By yoloqueue
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/27/2013, 12:09
Replies: 5
Views: 383
Posted By yoloqueue
bump bump

bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/25/2013, 07:43
Replies: 5
Views: 383
Posted By yoloqueue
Trading Plat 1 OCE server account for Bewitching Nidalee

Hi :)

I have a Plat 1 account on OCE server. I have been looking for the Bewitching Nidalee skin for ages now and I am willing to trade my account for an account that has the Bewitching Nidalee...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.