Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tsukasa02
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 10/02/2013, 12:49
Replies: 616
Views: 123,444
Posted By tsukasa02
From the above post, people might think my...

From the above post, people might think my problem isn't fixed.

Actually, the staff did a really great job of talking to me and providing me updates via PM. They fixed the problem within a day of...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 09/27/2013, 03:56
Replies: 616
Views: 123,444
Posted By tsukasa02
Problem is fixed. Great job by the RO2WALKER...

Problem is fixed.

Great job by the RO2WALKER staff! Still very thankful for their prompt action in fixing my issues.
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 09/26/2013, 13:00
Replies: 616
Views: 123,444
Posted By tsukasa02
Just bought a 1month card to test out and support...

Just bought a 1month card to test out and support your service...

Before it went Pay2Use it was great! Right now, the bot seems really slow for AlbertaRO2 (no need to choose NA for Alberta...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 09/22/2013, 06:03
Replies: 616
Views: 123,444
Posted By tsukasa02
AlbertaRO2 just updated. RO2WALKER now just says...

AlbertaRO2 just updated. RO2WALKER now just says "Waitifng for char. login" even after character has loaded.

Is it okay for you to check if it's still working for AlbertoRO2? Or is this just me...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 09/21/2013, 12:40
Replies: 0
Views: 1,907
Posted By tsukasa02
I've been playing AlbertaRO2 for a week, I've...

I've been playing AlbertaRO2 for a week, I've seen someone get the ff buffs:
650% attack power
+10% all stats
+300% movespeed

And I think he has GodMode on top of it, couldn't be damaged by...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 09/17/2013, 08:19
Replies: 616
Views: 123,444
Posted By tsukasa02
I used this for AlbertoRO2, it works fine but I...

I used this for AlbertoRO2, it works fine but I have an issue...

Picking up items doesn't seem to work? It picks items up but they don't show in inventory. Only things that show up are Artisan...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.