Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kritis
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2015, 20:21
Replies: 35
Views: 28,307
Posted By kritis
I can't PM you :(. I just added you on skype, if...

I can't PM you :(. I just added you on skype, if you arn't busy ^^. Thanks.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2015, 19:21
Replies: 35
Views: 28,307
Posted By kritis
/Aion/Download/bin32

/Aion/Download/bin32
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2015, 18:44
Replies: 35
Views: 28,307
Posted By kritis
It does not works for me. What I did : download...

It does not works for me. What I did : download the .rar, unrar then I put the .dll on game folder (I put them everywhere...). Then I launch the EU.bar, my Aion start in 32bits. I launch aiHACKon (it...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2015, 15:46
Replies: 35
Views: 28,307
Posted By kritis
It said "Character not found" on EU :(.

It said "Character not found" on EU :(.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/14/2013, 11:26
Replies: 0
Views: 277
Posted By kritis
100 Referals for Runescape EOC currency

Hello :)

I'm new on this forum, but I'm from other forums for Runescape. I want to buy 100 referals for Runescape EOC GP. If you can do it, please add my skype : deeiv94

Price will be discuted !
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.