Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cmantia8141
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/22/2014, 14:52
Replies: 4
Views: 304
Posted By cmantia8141
Sold, thank you guys.

Sold, thank you guys.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/21/2014, 18:51
Replies: 4
Views: 304
Posted By cmantia8141
NA Silver IV 90 champ 34 skin 3 runepages

Hey guys,
My wife's due date is coming up for our first kiddo, so I need to get rid of my account.
Champs: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Lot of good skins,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/11/2014, 22:04
Replies: 7
[Selling] DIAMOND V EUW
Views: 378
Posted By cmantia8141
Hey 'real,' bought an account from you within the...

Hey 'real,' bought an account from you within the past 2 months, 'TheEneker,' of which I'm now unable to log on to. I'm assuming its been recalled. You offered a warranty and replacement of an...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/31/2013, 00:51
Replies: 3
Views: 292
Posted By cmantia8141
NA Lots of Champs

*ACCOUNT BOUGHT* Thank you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/06/2013, 18:15
Replies: 2
Views: 289
Posted By cmantia8141
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/06/2013, 16:02
Replies: 2
Views: 289
Posted By cmantia8141
or WTT For NA Account

Hey guys,
Looking for an account that has a good amount of champs (60+). Skins dont matter 1 bit to me. A basic rune setup is important (AD/AP). Ranked or unranked, doesnt matter to me. Also have a...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/30/2013, 15:07
Replies: 3
Views: 212
Posted By cmantia8141
Deal possibly done. Will take it down if so.

Deal possibly done. Will take it down if so.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/30/2013, 13:56
Replies: 3
Views: 212
Posted By cmantia8141
NA Unranked or whatever barebones account

Hey guys,
Want to buy a basic account to play with a buddy. Heres what I want:
-- >25 champs (ap mids are ideal)
--2+ rune pages (ad and ap, pretty basic stuff here)
--Skins are not necessary...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/29/2013, 16:03
Replies: 10
Views: 435
Posted By cmantia8141
Add me on skype , same as my account name

Add me on skype , same as my account name
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2013, 17:22
Replies: 1
Views: 261
Posted By cmantia8141
BUMP, Also will take $35 USD, has 2500 rp now, OR...

BUMP, Also will take $35 USD, has 2500 rp now, OR will trade some good dota 2 items. Contact me on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/15/2013, 16:56
Replies: 1
Views: 261
Posted By cmantia8141
NA Gold V 49 Champ 4 Runepage 3000 RP

Hey guys,
I have a little baby girl on the way and really need to just drop LoL. This account has the season 3 gold rewards. Never been banned. 3000 rp on the account. Was thinking $50 for the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/13/2013, 23:12
Replies: 0
Views: 212
Posted By cmantia8141
WTS S3 Gold V 48 champs 3000rp $80

Good morning / afternoon dudes,
I am blessed to say I am expecting a little girl in the next few months, and my LoL ranked career has run its course. This account has the season 3 rewards for gold...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/10/2013, 14:57
Replies: 941
Views: 64,691
Posted By cmantia8141
Vouch. I have gone through other duo coaching...

Vouch. I have gone through other duo coaching services, these guys are THE professionals. I was unable to get the 3rd game with the desired coach, the manager promptly refunded my money. Other...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/28/2013, 16:55
Replies: 3
Views: 355
Posted By cmantia8141
Coaching / Duo Q in Gold

Hey guys,
Ive been bobbing between Gold III and IV for a bit, and I want to bust out of the slump. I am looking for some duo Q games where you can both help me carry and also give me good tips. I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/12/2013, 20:27
Replies: 4
Views: 320
Posted By cmantia8141
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/12/2013, 19:16
Replies: 4
Views: 320
Posted By cmantia8141
NA Silver I or Gold V

Good morning,
I recently had an account recalled on me (total bummer), so I'd like to pick up where I left off. I do have some specific desires for the account, here goes:

--Silver I / Gold V...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.