Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bullrot13
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/15/2008, 18:19
Replies: 1,546
Views: 191,052
Posted By Bullrot13
I need help... my character stucks in Jangan at...

I need help...
my character stucks in Jangan at South Gate (middle gate) all the time.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/14/2008, 07:33
Replies: 1,546
Views: 191,052
Posted By Bullrot13
Are there any differences, when you're using a...

Are there any differences, when you're using a horse or without? Without it moves perfectly...and for me it didn't stuck on walls...? :s
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2008, 18:18
Replies: 1,546
Views: 191,052
Posted By Bullrot13
Problem fixed. I downloaded it from rapidshare...

Problem fixed.
I downloaded it from rapidshare and the folder "Scripts" were missed.
So I downloaded it from filefront.
It works very great. :}

<3
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2008, 14:14
Replies: 1,546
Views: 191,052
Posted By Bullrot13
I get an error: No .txt Files Found ...

I get an error:

No .txt Files Found

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What's wrong? Help please, thank you.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/28/2007, 16:00
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,036,528
Posted By Bullrot13
i need a password for the RAR File what is the...

i need a password for the RAR File what is the password?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.